[Unofficial][Recruiting]Brostleback Corp.
A reminder to anyone interested in the clan that applications are available in the lobby(Main post). You can also speak to a manager for an off site interview(InGame).
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
*An email pops into your Email from the CEO of Brostleback Corp*
To:Anyone interested in joining the clan
Subject:Applications
Hi all. Applications are available on our website(main post). If you are interested in joining please contact me by any means possible.
Sincerely,
Jack Mondays
CEO of Brostleback Corporation
67 EvoCity Avenue 09876
PO Box 304
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Estleback, Brostleback... What's next? Nickleback?
Anyway, good luck with your clan!
The following 2 users Like Victorinox's post:
  • Wood, Reebs
Victorinox
Estleback, Brostleback... What's next? Nickleback?
Anyway, good luck with your clan!

We've been around for a while now, and we're not doing too well. Thanks for your support nevertheless!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Hunters back! Please join me in welcoming him back into administrative staff!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

I think you should change the name of your clan, it looks very similar to Estleback. Try something like Direwolf Corporations.
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
(11-08-2014, 10:32 PM)ThePhoenixGamer Wrote: I think you should change the name of your clan, it looks very similar to Estleback. Try something like Direwolf Corporations.

Our Logo guy isn't with us anymore, so I'm looking into a new Logo. I will find a random name generator later and see what it comes up with before I have someone make a logo for us. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Anyone with suggestions of a name for the clan, please let me know as I am looking into a name change.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

If you need a new logo man, throw me a PM, I'd be happy to help
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(11-12-2014, 10:52 PM)Laurenz Wrote: If you need a new logo man, throw me a PM, I'd be happy to help

Thanks man, I will, I just need to see if we're getting a name change first because people are making a fuss that it's too similar to Estleback. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran