Fearless Forums
[Unofficial][Recruiting]Brostleback Corp. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial][Recruiting]Brostleback Corp. (/showthread.php?tid=43730)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[Unofficial][Recruiting]Brostleback Corp. - Reebs - 03-10-2014

Please check our Google Site! All Applications should be submitted there, and NOT on the forums. Please note, the site is under development and will be updated regularly!!!
Reebs
Shanitra
Hunter
Thehitman56(A.K.A. "StankDick")
Hungames
360n0sc0pez420
AssassinHero
CanineSoldier
SourLemon
Sauce
Hall Of Fame
TaylorSunseri
Joe

Reebs

Deputy Director
Shanitra

Captain(s)
Hunter
360n0sc0pez420

Lieutenant(s)
Thehitman56
AssassinHero
Hungames

Rapid Response Unit
No agents have stepped up for this position.

Field Training Officer(s)(F.T.O.)
CanineSoldier

Agent(s)
SourLemon
Sauce

Trainees
None yet
SECURITY CLEARANCE
Clearance Level 5
Given to the Director, Deputy Director, and Captains
Grants access to all rooms in the Head Quarters, including the Sniper Rifle Armory and Conference Room

Clearance Level 4
Given to Lieutenant and Rapid Response
Grants access to the Assault Rifle, Handgun and SMG Armories, the RRU Squad Room, Garage and Barracks

Clearance Level 3
Given to F.T.O.s
Grants access to the Training Grounds, Administrative Offices, as well as the Barracks, Garage, and Assault Rifle, Handgun, and SMG Armories

Clearance Level 2
Given to Agents
Grants access to the Handgun and SMG armories, as well as the Barracks and Garage

Clearance Level 1
Given to trainees
Grants access to the Training Grounds and the Barracks. Entry Level Status

VEHICLES
Agents and Rapid Response will be deployed in Ford Transits of various colors
F.T.O.s and above may use their personal vehicle
PLATES
Director: BBC-CEO
Deputy Director: BBCDCEO
Captain: BBCCAPT
Lieutenant: BBC-LT
FTO: BBC-FTO
Rapid Response: BBC-RRU
Agent: BBC-AGT

UNIFORM
You may wear a GasMask or a Suit if you have one, however, Civilian Clothes will do if you don't. Trainees MUST wear Civilian Clothes

ALLIES
None at this current time.
Do you own a clan and wish to be allied with us? Simply fill out the document below and await response from a management staff member!

Code:
[b]Clan name:[/b]
[b]Number of Members:[/b]
[b]Where can we find more information on your clan(Link please)?[/b]
[b]Owners Signature:[/b]x__________________

ALLIANCE HALL OF FAME
This section is specifically for clans that we were allied with, which have unfortunately closed down, or were destroyed

Mist Security Corporation

PLEASE NOTE: THE CLAN IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY! All credit for logos goes to Nevy(Clan Graphics) and Hungames.

RE: [Unofficial]Brostleback Corp. - Jan - 03-10-2014

Why didn't you wait a couple of days and worked on this page instead of putting it online like this?
It obviously could use a backstory, a logo (yes you said it would be coming but that still is no excuse), try to make something out of it man.

RE: [Unofficial]Brostleback Corp. - Floodify - 03-10-2014

Eh, I agree with Jan. It's very messy at the moment, try to work something out.

RE: [Unofficial]Brostleback Corp. - Reebs - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 10:28 AM)Jan Wrote: Why didn't you wait a couple of days and worked on this page instead of putting it online like this?
It obviously could use a backstory, a logo (yes you said it would be coming but that still is no excuse), try to make something out of it man.

I apologize but this is all I had time for last night and I plan on working on it today.

(03-10-2014, 10:36 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Eh, I agree with Jan. It's very messy at the moment, try to work something out.

As it states at the bottom of the original page, the clan is a work in progress and this thread will be updated regularly. I plan on getting the page close to finished later. Thanks for the feedback though!

RE: [Unofficial]Brostleback Corp. - Barkles - 03-10-2014

The same seems very similar to Estleback does it not?

Gotta agree with Flood and Jan tho it looks quite bare

RE: [Unofficial]Brostleback Corp. - Narc - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 12:32 PM)Barkles Wrote: The same seems very similar to Estleback does it not?

As stated work is in progress, I don't see how it's necessary pointing out a name similarity on their official clan thread.

RE: [Unofficial]Brostleback Corp. - Floodify - 03-10-2014

A tip I could give you is, don't put everything in spoilers. The more content you have outside the spoilers, the better it looks. But that's just me. Play around with the color and the fonts, also try to align it in the center. Might look good Wink

But yeah, good luck.

RE: [Unofficial]Brostleback Corp. - Reebs - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 12:58 PM)myfloodify Wrote: A tip I could give you is, don't put everything in spoilers. The more content you have outside the spoilers, the better it looks. But that's just me. Play around with the color and the fonts, also try to align it in the center. Might look good Wink

But yeah, good luck.

Ok thanks the spoilers are temporary and color and font will be changed as soon as we are completely set up I am trying to save room for now.

(03-10-2014, 12:32 PM)Barkles Wrote: The same seems very similar to Estleback does it not?

As previously stated twice by me and once by Narc, the clan is a work in progress. I will work on fine details when we are more organized.

RE: [Unofficial]Brostleback Corp. - Reebs - 03-11-2014

Hi people just an update comin at ya: we are set up earlier than expected however fine details are being added as this is getting posted we are able to accept applications.

RE: [Unofficial][Recruiting]Brostleback Corp. - Jan - 03-11-2014

Looks good now! Try to write in pharagraphs though. Tounge