[Unofficial][Recruiting]Brostleback Corp.
Clan declared closed by owner. If you wish to reopen the clan, kindly contact me.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Clan Re-Opened

As of today, Brostleback Corporation has been re-opened.

Floodify
Clan Officer
I'm sure you have all heard the good news. Brostleback is back in action with most of our old staff on board! However on a sad note, the co owner and head of security will be inactive until further notice. Their computers are giving them issues. I'm just so happy to be back. Smile
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Everyone please welcome to the clan our newest member - Macklemore. He will be filling the position of Head of Security until Hunter returns.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Alright all, we need to get serious about RPs. That is why, this Saturday we will be having an RP. Details to be released Wednesday.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

RP needs to be postponed. I didn't have time to get onto the build server before it swapped to 2p.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Good luck with the clan and roleplaying
(09-04-2014, 06:54 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Good luck with the clan and roleplaying

Thanks Greed^
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Brostleback is back, and better than ever. We are now attempting to ally with other coroporations/clans. Check main post for more details.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Lazer potato has stepped down from the position of co owner Taylor Sunseri is filling in for cray until she returns. Lazer is filling her position during this time. Please join me in wishing Taylor best of luck in her new(temporary) position.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran