[Unoffical] Merryweather Security
Please Close this thread as its Disbanded, may come back or not
Closed.
Re-opened as per request.
"we know many people want to join Blackwatch"

You're damn right Cheese

Some tips to get your clan up to Blackwatch standards:
-Start mass recruiting In-game, set up an eye catching sign in the city.
-We've made mistakes in the past, don't make these same mistakes by contrawhoring and shooting anyone that steps within a 10 foot radius of your base.
-Once you've started mass recruiting, wait for a few weeks and get an 'Inner Circle' your most trusted members to become officers, they will help you recruit and run things from there on.
-Start small, don't try to rush into things straight away. Ask the president if he needs any extra security, then get him to give your clan government official status throughout the city and help the Government out.
-Regular servers are always nice, ours is 33x. It should be one you enjoy playing on the most.
-Don't get into clan wars unless you are confident that your members will show up.
-Get a frequency on the private radio, this will help for communication between your members.
-Get a regular basing spot, always get a few backups just incase it gets taken.
-Once you've got enough members, create an in-clan passive roleplay. This will keep them interested, as doing security jobs get boring eventually.
-As a clan owner, you will make some tough decisions. Make sure you ask your inner circle their opinions before going ahead and making the decision.
-Suits are always nice, encourage your members to donate, help both the community and your clan. (Suits give a sense of professionalism when walking around the city.)

That's pretty much it, good luck with the clan man.
Merryweather is back in business, Now accepting applications
Roach, Thanks man for the tips always been a nice bloke
Not a problem man, hope to see you up here with the big boys soon enough Cheese
OOC Steam Name: gordon330011
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61136274
What Division do you want to join(Gruppe Sech or Merryweather?): Merryweather.
Why do you want to join (Either Gruppe Sech or Merryweather)?: As I am experienced member of the fearless community with many hours who is dedicated to serving the clan.
What can you bring to our Company?: Well I would like to think I have a pretty good aim, im responsible but at the same time like to have a laugh. I also believe that im a decent builder.
Any Experience with Private Military Companys with real life or in game?: I own all arma 2's and arma 3 (arma is a popular steam game)
Any Bans?: Yes.... Unfortuantly I have been banned 5 times... I regret all of these and believe that I am a changed guy.
Have you had any Blacklists, Be Honest: I have been blacklised in the past for a false reason therefore it was lifted almost instantly after it was placed.
(03-20-2014, 08:22 PM)gordon301 Wrote: OOC Steam Name: gordon330011
Why do you want to join (Either Gruppe Sech or Merryweather)?: As I am experienced member of the fearless community with many hours who is dedicated to serving the clan.
What can you bring to our Company?: Well I would like to think I have a pretty good aim, im responsible but at the same time like to have a laugh. I also believe that im a decent builder.
Any Experience with Private Military Companys with real life or in game?: I own all arma 2's and arma 3 (arma is a popular steam game)
Any Bans?: Yes.... Unfortuantly I have been banned 5 times... I regret all of these and believe that I am a changed guy.
Have you had any Blacklists, Be Honest: I have been blacklised in the past for a false reason therefore it was lifted almost instantly after it was placed.

ACCEPTED!
Please add Chocolate Labrador on steam
(03-20-2014, 08:27 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote:
(03-20-2014, 08:22 PM)gordon301 Wrote: OOC Steam Name: gordon330011

ACCEPTED!
Please add Chocolate Labrador on steam

I have added you on steam