I'm Back.
I know that everyone here hates MLP, and is an anti-brony, and I respect that. Also, just a clue: before you tell someone to clop somewhere else (or some sh!t like that), ask them if they're a brony.

P.S., If I accidentally call you a douche-bag:

[Image: deal_with_it___rainbow_style__by_j_brony-d4cwgad.png]

Who knew Rainbow was gonna be there?
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
It was just the clans, I dont see anything wrong by you. Welcome back to Fearless! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The fact that you can't make an introduction without mentioning ponies may be the slight problem here. Seven words into your introduction you mentioned 'MLP'.

If you want us to, we can be a anti-brony community, but initially we're not.lol
The following 2 users Like Joykill's post:
  • Avenged, Kulthro
(02-16-2014, 12:13 PM)Joykill Wrote: The fact that you can't make an introduction without mentioning ponies may be the slight problem here. Seven words into your introduction you mentioned 'MLP'.

If you want us to, we can be a anti-brony community, but initially we're not.lol

Well... that's what the word "YOLO" is for. Tounge
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
Why god why?
Welcome back......
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • Kulthro
You're even better then me in getting haters when I'm in a bad mood.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Floodify, yarrrs, Bowiii, Karakuts
I don't think many people knew Rainbow would be there as, I had no Idea who that was.

Welcome back. If you try to get open arms don't start with "You're all gonna hate me and I'm gonna like it."

I don't discriminate against religions, race or even sexuality, neither will that change towards to a viewer of some kind of viewer of something. You may view what you want, it is your own personal tastes.

Peace.
Cheese
Didn't you just leave?

What do I smell
I smell attention

and I gave you attention so now I'm going to cry
The following 1 user Likes TC224's post:
  • Kulthro
(02-16-2014, 10:29 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: I don't think many people knew Rainbow would be there as, I had no Idea who that was.

Welcome back. If you try to get open arms don't start with "You're all gonna hate me and I'm gonna like it."

I don't discriminate against religions, race or even sexuality, neither will that change towards to a viewer of some kind of viewer of something. You may view what you want, it is your own personal tastes.

Peace.
Cheese
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
Welcome back.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]