When Will Fearless RP Shut Down.
Even without donations Soul said he would keep the server up anyways, besides, the server has a lot of donations to go on and I don't think it will shut down any time soon. But who knows, maybe 5 years or another month.
But I predict it will be up for a few more years, even more than that. If fearless went down it would be such a shame, honestly.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
When you go to a new page.
The following 1 user Likes Sgtbender2000's post:
  • Nadrickk
There is a steady income flowing in to keep the server up and running, and I think it would be stupid for Soul to stop that. I believe it'll be a long time before it closes down, but who knows, something might come along and mess it all up. It's a weird question to answer, and it still isn't at all predictable.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
We don't have any plans to close the community.
One thing, I was thinking. I know it wouldn't "close" but what if it gets to a point where the community is completely defaced. Hostile Atmosphere, and estranged and complicated additions. Or just plain abandoned by the players.
I see people go everyday as well as coming in. The people who leave are the older players, the ones that have done their duty to the RP and have had excellent experience. The people who replace them are the new ones, ones who wont have the gift of being taught by the best. And this cycles, just losing a bit of momentum every revolution. I am just saying it's not really a matter of how long Fearless will be around for us, more of how long will we be around for Fearless.
The following 2 users Like GeneralSirens's post:
  • Tawee, Nadrickk
I hope this server doesn't close. My friend showed me this server in December when I first bought Garry's mod and have been glued to it ever since. It seems like it will stay up for a while. But who knows, it may stay up for a few years or may only be a few weeks. So far though, it seems pretty stable.
As long as the servers are getting played on and as long people like to play it, it will stay online. So probably for many years to come.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Tawee, Feffe, Floodify, Pollux
(02-14-2014, 03:08 PM)Qerhem Wrote: Hello, I am just wondering if anybody knows when Fearless RP (CityRP) will every shut down I mean forever because it would be a great shame to see lots of my hours gone away for good. Sad

Thank you everyone who replied to my post, you have gave me a rough idea when Fearless RP will shut down. Hopefully it will never shut down and I will miss this server when I grow out of Garry's Mod.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander