Anti Bronies, You have gone too far.
(02-10-2014, 12:21 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Credible reference or it didn't happen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-Pony.html

Simple Google search. Tounge
I don't have a problem with bronies unless they are annoying the hell out of me. Some people just take it WAY too seriously. It's a TV show and other people watch TV shows. It's like making fun of Doctor Who or something. It's just not right. People have opinions, if you don't like their opinions. Keep your mouth closed and opinions to yourself.
NOTE: Not a Brony
Now you're invading Fearless with your bronyism. There was no need for this, you said your goodbye and now you're coming back for more. Just stop please. There is no need for this.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
You like ponies too?
Let's hang out.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Nadrickk
So these so called "anti-bronies" have gone too far? I'm sorry but you might want to give that a second thought, really.
I'm in no way trying to act disrespectfull.
I don't mind "bronies" I only facepalm when they force it on other, the same with another minority which I do not wish to labeled as a phobic of that minority. I don't mind them or anyone, as long as they don't shove it down our throats. For example, In my old Minecraft Server, we had "religions" which were just a little bit of fun, The biggest Religion was a MLP religion, and my "Nation" being the biggest nation and they just fit, so I had to join this religion thing, but One of them decorated my Sailing ship with pink and pony things. I am just using that as an example.

I do believe however, the OP should not prejudise or assume everyone here is a Anti-brony.

Also not a place for doge, full stop.

Not meant for disrespect
I personally do not like bronies. I don't like the idea of a bunch of growing boys, young adults, and grown men, fantasizing over a girls show. There is a point in life where not only cartoons have to go, but especially also fantasizing it, and buying miscellaneous merch for it. It's a girls show, even the creators admit it's made for them.

Suicide is a serious matter, and any case of suicide, no matter how severe the reasoning is, should all be considered equally.

"Suicide is the third leading cause of death among young people, resulting in about 4,400 deaths per year, according to the CDC. For every suicide among young people, there are at least 100 suicide attempts. Over 14 percent of high school students have considered suicide, and almost 7 percent have attempted it."
If people want to watch a show that people think that it's only made for girls and such, let them watch it. There isn't really a rule that states anyone that they can't watch a colorful cartoon.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:52949947&b=11]
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
(02-12-2014, 04:30 AM)Alex456po Wrote: If people want to watch a show that people think that it's only made for girls and such, let them watch it. There isn't really a rule that states anyone that they can't watch a colorful cartoon.

Difference between watching and fantasizing is real.

[Image: brony.jpg]
And Im going to close this before it gets out of hand.

Closing words. Do what makes you happy. Ignore everyone else. Just dont kill yourself.