Hello
Hello,

My name is Andrius Zapolskis, I'm 16 years old and I originate from Eastern Europe, Lithuania, but now I live and study at the United Kingdom.

I met the Fearless community by searching up "rp servers" on Google, and I don't regret finding you guys since it looks like a fantastically built community with a bunch of members. A bit about my self, I used to play a lot of Roleplay before (Semi-Serious) at the server "Gmod.biZ" it's been one of my best experiences on Garry's Mod game and all my hours (1693) that I have on record is from the servers which then means that I have quite some experience in the Roleplay game mode. Additionally I play a lot of Counter-Strike, CS:GO, CS:S and quite a bit of League of Legends, so a mix of genre in games and I also like to play RP, it's a real good experience. As you know, Gmod.biZ was my first RP server and it was great but unfortunately it has went down and has died in the course of the last 5 months and there is very little hope for it to come back since the owners don't give a toss about the 25k members that they had. But me, I still want to feel the experience of Roleplay so I decided to start another path in the hands of "Fearless RP" I'm pretty sure this is a healthy community as we have 3 servers which are nearly full.

Please don't hesitate to add me on steam: pidarash (SexPistol)

I hope to see you guys in-game when I join! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes SexPistol's post:
  • TedInternationalLover
Welcome to the Community! Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the community, keep you're hands clean (Don't get banned.) and you'll be fine.
The following 1 user Likes GeneralSirens's post:
  • SexPistol
Welcome to Fearless community! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Love the name, haha! Hope you find your place in the community and have fun.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • TheDoctorâ„¢
Hello, SexPistol.

I assume you remember me and Mathias(Freaky250197) from when we played BizRP together, I don't remember wether I not I like you, so I'll just assume I do. Welcome to Fearless.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Welcome to FL! Enjoy your stay Wink

<--- tea and coffee is here

Go here for finance deals and PPI claims --->

l We don't talk about what's down there Sad
V
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Welcome, pm me if you need Any help. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

What Is up! long time since I played Jailbreak with you.
Welcome to Fearless, hopefully the starting tips and tricks help you.

See you on the server.
Welcome to the Fearless community. Makes sure to read up on our rules to prevent you obtaining any suspensions.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]