Custom Police Car Texture
NEW POLICE CAR TEXTURE
Hey everyone, I made this cool police car texture to use on the server and thought I would share it. Here's a few pictures!
[Image: 97Mvdj9.jpg]
[Image: rqzA5lu.jpg]

DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/?kq5qbeoxceoqsmq

HOW TO USE
To use this texture, simply go to
"SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\materials\sentry\crownvic" and replace the current "skin.vtf" with the one you downloaded.
Note: This will only change the first texture so anybody using a different texture on their car will have the default Fearless one.

Spoiler: Old texture
[Image: ern2bly.jpg]
[Image: n8FoijD.jpg]

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6xphx3...f/skin.vtf

HOW TO USE
To use this texture, simply go to
"SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\materials\sentry\crownvic" and replace the current "skin.vtf" with the one you downloaded.
Note: This will only change the first texture so anybody using a different texture on their car will have the default Fearless one.

The following 2 users Like mike3497's post:
  • Fillehh, Mist
Would be really nice if the passenger and driver doors could be white to fit the traditional black and white copcar scheme. Needless to say however nice job!
(01-31-2014, 01:39 AM)Jarz Wrote: Would be really nice if the passenger and driver doors could be white to fit the traditional black and white copcar scheme. Needless to say however nice job!

Yeah I might do that to make look a little nicer. How do you like the red? You think I should change it to blue?
(01-31-2014, 03:07 AM)mike3497 Wrote:
(01-31-2014, 01:39 AM)Jarz Wrote: Would be really nice if the passenger and driver doors could be white to fit the traditional black and white copcar scheme. Needless to say however nice job!

Yeah I might do that to make look a little nicer. How do you like the red? You think I should change it to blue?

I'm neutral on that, red looks outstanding to me, but blue could be too. Try it and see what you like best, it's your creation!
I really like this! +Support to get this in the server!
And even if you could make the sirens light up when you turn them on, that would be fantastic!
(01-31-2014, 11:13 PM)Mist Wrote: I really like this! +Support to get this in the server!
And even if you could make the sirens light up when you turn them on, that would be fantastic!

Lol thanks for the support. I wasn't really trying to get it on the server though cause I feel like I could do better. I think I'm going to attempt to make a different and better design and update this one. And about the lights, I can't do that. As much as I would love for their to be better lights and sirens for the police cars on the server, Soul would have to do that.
Lights will not be able to be added to the server because of many reasons. Lag is the primary reason, but also because many can abuse such a feature. The staff said this roughly themselves.
(01-31-2014, 11:52 PM)Jarz Wrote: Lights will not be able to be added to the server because of many reasons. Lag is the primary reason, but also because many can abuse such a feature. The staff said this roughly themselves.

Yeah I know. It's a shame because I have always wanted to play as a cop like the GTAIV mod "LCPDFR".
The following 1 user Likes mike3497's post:
  • yarrrs
Would you be able to try and make a British Police Car may be on a different model or something, when I say British I mean Batternburg but still EVOcity? Just a question, you don't need to make it.
(02-01-2014, 10:48 AM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Would you be able to try and make a British Police Car may be on a different model or something, when I say British I mean Batternburg but still EVOcity? Just a question, you don't need to make it.

I could try. If you could pm me a pic for reference since I'm not familiar with British police car designs since I'm from the US.