V33X without admins (As seen from RT screen)
I was playing music in my shop when this happened. Quite a coincidence. Sorry for bad quality. I was on an angle looking at a small screen recording what a camera saw outside my store.

The following 1 user Likes Sgtbender2000's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
It always seems that v2d has the least minges/problems :/ Shame, v33x is a great map.
The following 1 user Likes Jared's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
Reminds me of the great CDM fest of Jan 2k13.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
What makes me laugh, is imagining SoulRipper just sitting in front of his desk and looking through it and mutters ban, another ban, oh look cdm, ban, ban, ban, perm ban, ban, ban. black list, ban, ban.
He should key bind it.
The following 1 user Likes GeneralSirens's post:
  • Sgtbender2000
(01-29-2014, 10:49 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: What makes me laugh, is imagining SoulRipper just sitting in front of his desk and looking through it and mutters ban, another ban, oh look cdm, ban, ban, ban, perm ban, ban, ban. black list, ban, ban.
He should key bind it.

Look team killing! Ban.
Lol, that guy at 25 seconds.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I can of course dig into the logs to find out who these people were that are breaking the rules and ban them.

However the core of the problem is the overall lack of administrating in the V33X and V2P servers, while V2D is generally speaking well covered by admins. This should be solved soon.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Sgtbender2000, Nacreas, Bomsusik
I remember the good ol' days when I still roamed among the common beings and mortals of the players, doing battle with the ignorance and outright idiotic behavior of the minges and such scums. With a lash, a hammer and tears we safe-guarded 33x for countless weeks and everything was good.

Then college happended....
The following 2 users Like DerStorm's post:
  • Weecow, Sgtbender2000
That was a pretty damn eventful 5 minutes...
It's like a bad horror film