Time ZoneSadUTC+1:00
Hours:190+
RP Points:0
Bans:2 as spacecow and 1 as mojokiller

AgeSadOptional):12

In Character Information

Name:Mike "Space" Mattews

Nationality:Norwegian

Reason For Applying:I first heard about the Lombardi Family in 2011 and i was an Criminal person. i think i can help you get the control.
Personal Traits you Bring:Smuggling and protection
Other:None
I would like to welcome two new members into the Lombardi Family.

Fiblez and Joeveryold!

If not already added on steam please add me and we will contact you whenever our Family enters the city!
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • ryan!
Welcome Fiblez and Joeveryold.

I will see you in the clan, if I get in.
Fultzy, pls, no.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • beflok, Fultz, ryan!, todcat
Looks very neat. Hope to see you fellas ingame, I miss proper mafiaRPs, as they have become quite rare.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Syntex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37126711

Time Zone: GMT:10:00

Hours: 1120

RP Points: 19

Bans: 0

In Character Information

Name:
My full name is Luis V Gutierrez.

Nationality
My heritage is Italian and Spanish.

Reason For Applying:
I moved out of Italy at the age of 14, moving country to country till my mum and dad thought it was a good idea to settle in the United States. My father was in a former mafia syndicate back in Italy, they treated my father well and his family, just like with all the other members of the syndicate. Although my father never told me why we left Italy, we just packed our backs one day and drove to another country to start fresh, no questions answered. When we settled in the United States when i was 16, my father and some friends of his he met at a bar close to home, started getting into unorganized crime, just to earn abit more cash to support their families. On October 12th, my mum got a knock on the door and it was the police, they had informed mum that my father was involved in a home invasion and had suffered a severe gunshot wound to the stomach. Mum didn't exactly tell me any specifics but it crushed her, she turned moody and upset all the time, was never happy. It was not till i was 17, i came home from school to find my mother gone, with a goodbye note on the kitchen bench. It didn't really hit me for the first few months before i realized they are actually gone, i thought my mum was going to come back but she never did. I finished school and fell under great depression, i contemplated suicide, murder, you name it. Instead i took all my anger and frustration out on people, starting from armed robberies, burglaries, car theft.. you name it ive probably done it, besides murder. I made alot of enemies and never had my back covered, so i started thinking smarter, and instead of doing unorganized crime and ending up like my dad, i decided to look into any organized crime families, like my father was in, an organization who wasn't always involved in criminal activities, although some parts of it were, and people who looked after their members and their families. Living in the United States and not back in Italy, made syndicates like that alot harder to find. When i was 28 when i moved to EvoCity and i found about a organized crime family, the Lombardi family, something ive been looking for most of my life as a young adult.

Personal Traits you Bring:
I have a very vast amount of traits i can bring to the family. Honesty, i display sincerity, integrity, and candor in all my actions., i believe deceptive behavior will not inspire trust. Intelligence, i enjoy reading, studying, and seeking challenging assignments. Courage, I have the perseverance to accomplish a goal, regardless of the seemingly insurmountable obstacles, i also display a confident calmness when under any stress. Gang Family History, my father who was my role-model, was apart of a mafia crime syndicate back in Italy. Need for Survival, I have made some enemies within the past few years and i haven't had someone to watch my back, and never had someones back to watch in return.

Other:
I hope you will thoroughly review my application and hopefully come to some sort of agreement and application approval.

Sincerely~
Luis.

Peace n luv ex oh ex oh
The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • Fultz

Steam Name: Flaffy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8251700

Time Zone: GMT +1

Hours: 30

RP Points: 0

Bans: 0

In Character Information

Name:Robert Reszie

Nationality America

Reason For Applying: I think i can help this family out with my loyality and money.

Personal Traits you Bring: Integrity, Adaptability, Problem-solver, Self-starter, Loyalty

Other: I'm a good shooter.
The following 1 user Likes Flaffy's post:
  • Fultz

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Zoltar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21668948

Time Zone: (GMT+1)

Hours: 637 hrs.

RP Points: 19 RP points.

Bans: 8 bans.

In Character Information

Name: Vladimir "Zolt" Rousseau.

Nationality My heritage is French and Russian.

Reason For Applying: My father was Russian, and my mother was French. I lived in Russia at the moment. At the age of 17 my mother and my father filed for a divorce, and my mother and I moved back to France. While living in Russia for 17 years, I was involved in a lot of crime. At the age of 14, I joined the local Mafia, "The Barishnikovs". The boss saw potencial in me, and trained me like his own son. I became the best.
After living in France for 4 years, I spoke French. I then used my knowledge about crime, and joined the group "Résistance de la France", ad worked my way up. After another 5years, I became the bosses' right hand. Everything went through me. So when he got shot, during a raid at our HQ, there was no doubt about who should take over as the boss. At the age of 26, I was the boss of the most feared mafia group France has ever seen.
But in the 13th of July thing went wrong. We had an infiltrator in our group. He caused us a lot of trouble, and were responsible for the death of all my "brothers". I was the only one who escaped, and I was sitting on a lot of information the police wanted.
I was all over the news. The police wanted me so bad. There was only one solution - I had to escape. I couldn't take the plane, there were officers all over the airports. So I paid someone $150.000 to smuggle me into the United States of America.
Coming to America, I wanted to do something big. I've heard a lot about organized crime around Evocity, so I bought a place in the slums. I started to sell items as a Black Market Dealer, to earn some money. I eventually worked my way out of the slums, and in to the villa near lake.
I heard rumours that there were some high-class organized crime going on in the house next door. After two days, I couldn't stand the thought of not knowing. I went over and knocked on the door. It turned out it was the Lombardi family. I used to play "Lombardi and the Government" when I was a kid. Lombardi was my hero, throught my childhood and untill I met him now...for the first time.
I wanted to join organized crime - and I just found out where to start.

Personal Traits you Bring: I have been an outlaw all my life, so I will bring knowledge. I wll bring courage, I never give up. And last but no least - honor and respect.
Kind regards,
Zoltar
Norwegian Member
The following 1 user Likes Zeigon's post:
  • Fultz
I would like to welcome our three newest members of the Family!

Scene, Flaffy, and Zoltar!

If I do not have you already added on steam please add me.
Contact me on steam once you have seen this post. I will give you information about future plans.

To all those who were declined. Some did not complete the whole application and others left theirs rather bland. If I do not personally know you I am not going to be able to make an appropriate judgement of you from a one sentence application.

Thank you and welcome new members
Matthew Lombardi
To all current members. We are still constructing areas for ourselves which include a restaurant and a hideout. I apologize for the delay, but we will be ready to go shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Matthew Lombardi