Fearless Forums
Lombardi Family - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Lombardi Family (/showthread.php?tid=39931)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Lombardi Family - Fultz - 12-12-2013

[Image: c4uw.png]

[Image: wsaFd1o.png?1]
Descending from Phillip Lombardo, the Lombardi Family changed the last letter of their name to ensure there would be no suspicion in their activity. After the death of Vincent Gigante in 2005, The Genovese Family broke apart and never regained a full boss and some of the family broke apart. Descendants for Lombardo came together and under the head of Matthew Lombardi they formed this Family. The Lombardi Family moved their operations from New York City to Evocity in 2011, but have been delayed until now due to activity by other groups in Evocity. Now those groups are gone and no longer functioning and the Lombardi Family has rose back from a little group to the crime syndicate that it once was.

Reestablishing the system that was once used during Phillip Lombardo's reign in New York, the Lombardi Family uses a ruling panel system to work on the head. This was established so the boss cannot be identified inside the group. With this working for Lombardo and the Genovese Family, in the resurrection of the Lombardi Family this added a new level of operation with multiple heads inside this panel.
[Image: JXRkLtp.png?2]
2005 - Present
[Image: KJcMjI3.png?1]
Various neighborhoods throughout Evocity, New York City and New Jersey
[Image: bF8Q8b6.png?1]
Made men (full members) are Italians or Italian-Americans. Criminals of other ethnicities are employed as "associates."
[Image: VyUX1D3.png?2]
Cargo Theft, Counterfeiting, Bribery, Conspiracy, Fencing, Assault, Theft, Loansharking, Armed Robbery, Corruption, Drug Trafficking, Firearms Trafficking, Illegal Gambling, Human Trafficking, Money Laundering, Murder, Extortion, Racketeering, Fraud and Contract Killing.
[Image: oyWaaxX.png?1]
Boss - Head of the family. His order is final on all situations. With the help of his Panel Officers and Consigliere, the boss will make business decisions as well as family decisions for the family. He may kick out anyone from the family without any question or reason.
Consigliere - Second in command. Is trusted to make adequate decisions without the boss. Can make business decisions for the family and can issue warnings to members or report the situation for the boss to make a final decision on the case.
Underboss - The other half of the operations with the Consigliere. Has all the same privileges and power. The Consigliere and Underboss work together to make the whole Family work as a whole when the boss is away.

Panel Officer - Small group of members who are officers in command. Look as if they could be the boss of the family on the outside but are just advisers on the inside. They are the last group that are involved in important family meetings that do not involve the whole family. Any negative activity report from the officer is strongly considered.

Capo - Highly trusted members within the family. Have power and lead over the soldato's and associates. They lead the groups through operations whenever the boss or officers are not in the city. They are in most meetings but not all.

Soldato - A trusted member within the family. A soldato is also known as a soldier, they will begin with higher activity within the family due to them gaining the trust needed for full operation. They do not have power over the associates, but are respected over the associates.

Associate - New family members who are not completely trusted yet. They will be given tasks to earn trust and will work must respect and follow all orders given to them from the above ranks upon reason. If anyone is looking in the negative light in the family all reports must go to the Boss, Consigliere, and Underboss.
[Image: Tr2YT0O.png?1]
Boss:
Fultz

Consigliere:
None

Underboss:
Sytnex

Panel Officer:
Mahti
Ryan!
Todcat

Capo:
Dermy

Soldato:
Zoltar

Associate:
None

Allies:

Rivals:

[Image: lWwh0Fv.png?1]
Please use this template, or your application will be denied.
Note: A detailed application will increase your chances of being accepted

Code:
[b][u]Out of Character Information[/b][/u]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]Time Zone:[/b]

[b]Hours:[/b]

[b]RP Points:[/b]

[b]Bans:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b](Optional)

[b][u]In Character Information[/u][/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Nationality[/b]

[b]Reason For Applying:[/b]

[b]Personal Traits you Bring:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

More will be added to the page in time

Written by Fultz and Syntex

RE: [Unofficial] Lombardi Family - Morbid - 12-12-2013

Great looking clan.

RE: [Unofficial] Lombardi Family - Fultz - 12-12-2013

Thank you. I am going to add more whenever finals are done and I can write a more in detail background etc.

RE: [Unofficial] Lombardi Family - Morbid - 12-13-2013

Can't wait to see it.

RE: [Unofficial] Lombardi Family - ryan! - 12-13-2013

It's back <3 Never thought I would see this day. Smile

RE: [Unofficial] Lombardi Family - D0ctor - 12-13-2013

Not sure whether to leave FL now or just lock myself in the appartments for life Cheese

RE: [Unofficial] Lombardi Family - Hartree - 12-13-2013

Out of Character Information
Steam Name:ItzOnlyHartree
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:74659566
Time Zone:GMT
Hours:137
RP Points:0
Bans:0
In Character Information
Name:Jack Hartree
NationalityEngland
Reason For Applying:I wanted to apply because I think I can help this clan out alot.
Personal Traits you Bring:Security
Other:None...

RE: [Unofficial] Lombardi Family - Fultz - 12-13-2013

Thank you for your application. We will get back to you shortly

RE: [Unofficial] Lombardi Family - zombiedude2015 - 12-13-2013

nice.

RE: [Unofficial] Lombardi Family - Floodify - 12-16-2013

I love the logo. Good luck!