Another mistake...
(10-01-2013, 07:47 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: "just without making it "official" by posting a thread about it" Exactly.

10 times is more than enough, if youre still unsure, stop posting a thread about it.
So to the 20th times.

See you again at my 20th Goodbye thread!
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(10-01-2013, 06:04 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 04:59 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 04:01 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 03:22 PM)Salinsky Wrote: snip
Your life must be really boring.
It's actually not, I've got plenty of things to do and I'm living a happy life. I just so happen to like correcting idiots where they're wrong in my spare time.
On a sidenote, it only took me 3-5 minutes to write my previous comment, where as you take 3-5 minutes per word and still are a complete and utter failure.

If kula is idiot and his grammar is bad. Then you are bigger because you correcting him instead of having fun with something else.
Another thing i don't understand why are you so mad? You just come and AAA IDIOT OMG OMG OMG. Seriously......

If this will turn into thread full of rage then i will clap.
Oh, so an incompetent ape who knows nothing but the tip of the iceberg has to get involved?
Fine then.

Would you please crawl back into which ever cave you came from?

"If kula is idiot and his grammar is bad. Then you are bigger because you correcting him instead of having fun with something else."

Please, before you even try to get into an argument with me.. Make sure you're using proper grammar etcetera, I find your post to be hideous as it is right now.

Should I correct you, or will you eventually learn what you did wrong at school?
I'll just go ahead and correct you, just to be sure!

"If kula is an idiot and his grammar is bad, then you're no bigger than him for correcting him instead of having fun with something else."

It's not that hard!

Now to elaborate to which extents you're wrong in this particular case:
You're reading in on a single thread and think you know the entire story. Sorry to bust your bubble, but you don't and I'm not going to tell you, either!

Let's talk about the following part, shall we?

"Instead of having fun with something else."

How about no? I'll decide for myself what I'll do with my spare time. If I just so happen to stumble upon a ridiculous thread made by KuLa, I'll sure as hell post in it too, if I wish to do so. It just so happens to be the case that I enjoy putting people in their places, whether you like that or not.

Now, you said that I came in "all mad" saying "AAAA IDIOT OMG OMG OMG". I invite you to read my post again and state at which point I said "AAAA IDIOT OMG OMG OMG". Right, at no point did this occur, I've only put him in his place (at some points in a rather rude fashion).
To be clear, I'm not mad, either, just highly annoyed by the amount of times KuLa has left the community and by his intentional use of horrible English/grammar.
Not sure about you guys, but I've seen him type a LOT better than this. (Yes, I'm implying he's trolling and that it should stop.)
I have also seen enough of his goodbye threads; If you leave and decide to come back - Fine. But seriously, the amount of times KuLa did this, is simply an attempt to break the record. I've left a few times and came back, though I only once decided to come back just a few days after making a thread.

Why?
Because I don't have an autistic craving for attention and I don't feel the need to type like a dyslexic monkey.

Equalizer, I know you and I rub eachother the wrong way, though I'll dignify your question with an answer.
Yes, I did feel a need to correct KuLa, reasons stated above.

KuLa, you know just as well as I do that I don't act out on the servers the way Ruxandra does. I still do my RPs when ever I hop on, I'm rarely in a situation where I do not perform any RP.
With that said, I think it's safe to conclude that you're trying to apply tepid water on your burns, considering this is somewhat the most pathetic attempt at a comeback I've seen in a while.
I get your point and all, but this.. I mean, come on. This is just plain out "douchebaggery".

Eventhough I do agree at some points, Doctor Kula have been posting a lot of "Goodbye" and "I am back" threads, lately. But don't you think you are taking it too far by starting to insult him in a number of ways with your, oh-so-fine, English vocabulary?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
You all need to sit down and smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Da BeachiJR
I'm closing this.

Kula I'm not saying this to be rude but please take goodbyes seriously. If you are leaving say goodbye don't straight cube back. If you are unsure don't make a goodbye.

Thank you.