Another mistake...
In short I still have time to play on FL, but I will play much more less often.

Freezak:
PL:
-wiem ze to zrobiles (Oh your polish.... should be: Wiem że to zrobiłeś)
-zeby zaokraglic se liczbe (Should be: Żeby zaokrąglić sobie liczbę)
-do 10 (Do 10)
ENG:
-I know why did you do this
-To round the number
-To 10
And this person translated rules to the polish..... Oh My God!

Thats all.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Never would have had those mistakes with my Polish...

Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Link
you total butthurt, prepare for 11th goodbye, community
A bit confused here.
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Nadrickk, Floodify, Davidson
Jarz just said it all.
You seriously got to think about when it comes to saying goodbye here. You say goodbye like every other month now, it's getting really worthless to be honest. To me, it doesn't really mean anything as it's 99% obvious that you'll return. Is it some kind of joke/troll with the people of FL or is just your incredibly bad decision ability?

I don't want to be rude, but I think you should think about your decision more than twice when deciding to post a leaving thread here on FL. Anyways, I'm saying welcome back now and for the future as well, so I don't have to say it again...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Nadrickk, Glade, Salinsky
Well, to start with..
I don't understand what this thread is about, you truly need to work on your English skills, I cannot decipher this gibberish.

Not sure if you're using a calculator to translate Polish to English or that you just suck at Polish just as much as you do at English, causing the translator to go "Error 404 grammar not found".

The title of the thread truly does do honor to the content, because the amount of mistakes in this one post by you has given the "language barrier" a new name, namely: KuLa.

I'll try my best to salvage some of the debris you produced and somehow dare call English.

Doctor KuLa Wrote:In short I still have time to play on FL, but I will play much more less often.

Not to be rude, but who the f*ck starts a thread with words like these?

Doctor KuLa Wrote:In short
You haven't produced a single word yet and still you somehow manage to summarize a non-existent paragraph.
* Salinsky applaudes.

Doctor KuLa Wrote:much more less often.

Okay, so you will be playing much more, just less often?
No? That's what I thought, so please can anyone tell me why you've put:
"Much more" into a sentence where you try to state that you'll be playing "less often"?

If you were trying to put emphasis on the fact that you'll be playing less often, you've horribly failed at doing so.

Doctor KuLa Wrote:ENG:
-To round the number
-To 10

Thats all.

You haven't provided sufficient information in this thread for us to even grasp what you're talking about.
This would be the same as sending you to school (lol that joke) and expecting you to do well on an English exam whilst you haven't even received a book to learn from.
We all know how that would work out. (Either way for you, with or without the book, sadly.)

Doctor KuLa Wrote:-To round the number
- To 10

A shrimp could have done better, really. It's clear that these two separate points you made, should be conjoined into one point.

Doctor KuLa Wrote:And this person translated rules to the polish.... Oh My God!

It's either "Translated to Polish" or "Translated to the Polish language" but not "Translated to the polish". To add on top, Polish is spelled with a capital "P", you dishonor your own country.

Doctor KuLa Wrote:Thats all

That's all, for now.
(10-01-2013, 01:17 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: In short I still have time to play on FL, but I will play much more less often.

Freezak:
PL:
-wiem ze to zrobiles (Oh your polish.... should be: Wiem że to zrobiłeś)
-zeby zaokraglic se liczbe (Should be: Żeby zaokrąglić sobie liczbę)
-do 10 (Do 10)
ENG:
-To round the number
-To 10

Thats all.

It's probably because his keyboard is set into the English language and will probably barely type Polish as he's playing on FL, and will probably only speak English.

Or it would look like "I'łł płay łeśś often."
(10-01-2013, 03:22 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Well, to start with..
I don't understand what this thread is about, you truly need to work on your English skills, I cannot decipher this gibberish.

Not sure if you're using a calculator to translate Polish to English or that you just suck at Polish just as much as you do at English, causing the translator to go "Error 404 grammar not found".

The title of the thread truly does do honor to the content, because the amount of mistakes in this one post by you has given the "language barrier" a new name, namely: KuLa.

I'll try my best to salvage some of the debris you produced and somehow dare call English.

Doctor KuLa Wrote:In short I still have time to play on FL, but I will play much more less often.

Not to be rude, but who the f*ck starts a thread with words like these?

Doctor KuLa Wrote:In short
You haven't produced a single word yet and still you somehow manage to summarize a non-existent paragraph.
* Salinsky applaudes.

Doctor KuLa Wrote:much more less often.

Okay, so you will be playing much more, just less often?
No? That's what I thought, so please can anyone tell me why you've put:
"Much more" into a sentence where you try to state that you'll be playing "less often"?

If you were trying to put emphasis on the fact that you'll be playing less often, you've horribly failed at doing so.

Doctor KuLa Wrote:ENG:
-To round the number
-To 10

Thats all.

You haven't provided sufficient information in this thread for us to even grasp what you're talking about.
This would be the same as sending you to school (lol that joke) and expecting you to do well on an English exam whilst you haven't even received a book to learn from.
We all know how that would work out. (Either way for you, with or without the book, sadly.)

Doctor KuLa Wrote:-To round the number
- To 10

A shrimp could have done better, really. It's clear that these two separate points you made, should be conjoined into one point.

Doctor KuLa Wrote:And this person translated rules to the polish.... Oh My God!

It's either "Translated to Polish" or "Translated to the Polish language" but not "Translated to the polish". To add on top, Polish is spelled with a capital "P", you dishonor your own country.

Doctor KuLa Wrote:Thats all

That's all, for now.
Your life must be really boring.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 7 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • DarkN00b, Jono, equal, Sommer, Prosto, Moisty, Rahiro
How could we have guessed you'd not be leaving? Is it so hard to think twice before posting a goodbye thread? Apparently, yes, you failed 10 times now.