[SOLVED] Thank you guys so much for the help! :)
(09-11-2013, 05:19 PM)qu3L Wrote: I think, it has something to do with your CPU.

What type of motherboard you have?

You could upgrade your CPU to a better one. I recommend the new Intel Core I5-4670K. It's great for gaming. You don't need the K version, but it's only a few bucks more, atleast where i'm from.

It's a quad core procesor, each 2.40Ghz, i higly doubt that is an issue. I am sure it's even too good for Garry's Mod, anyways it might be overheating, you should try to buy a new thermalpaste, clear your PC inside and so on, that might help, give it a try.
(09-11-2013, 05:24 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 05:19 PM)qu3L Wrote: I think, it has something to do with your CPU.

You could upgrade your CPU to a better one. I recommend the new Intel Core I5-4670K. It's great for gaming. You don't need the K version, but it's only a few bucks more, atleast where i'm from.

It's a quad core procesor, each 2.40Ghz, i higly doubt that is an issue. I am sure it's even too good for Garry's Mod, anyways it might be overheating, you should try to buy a new thermalpaste, clear your PC inside and so on, that might help, give it a try.

I've actually done that 1 week ago and it didnt solve anything
and I don't think its overheating I've checked that too

My motherboard is: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. EP35-DS3 x.x
Try updating ur Grapich Card to latest version, if that dosen't help. well, you might need to reinstall gmod or get a better ram card (i dont think necessary but u can try anyway).
Good Luck.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

This probably isn't the problem, but it's possible.

Do you have any sweps installed?
If so, try uninstall them.
(09-12-2013, 08:03 PM)Martin Wrote: This probably isn't the problem, but it's possible.

Do you have any sweps installed?
If so, try uninstall them.

Yea.. I had... I tried that months ago.
I thought that unistalling them might fix the problem but unfortunately it didn't. Sad
Have you checked the Thermalpaste? Make sure you do as that can be the cause of alot of problems lime Freezak said. Secondly, you have tried reinstalling gmod right?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-12-2013, 06:57 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: Try updating ur Grapich Card to latest version, if that dosen't help. well, you might need to reinstall gmod or get a better ram card (i dont think necessary but u can try anyway).
Good Luck.

Thanks for the reply. Smile

I have the latest version drivers.
And the last think that I'm gonna try is reinstalling gmod. (hopefully I won't need to do that)
Reinstalling GMod is no loss at all, (at least for me.) I have ~40mb/d and 10mb/d for steam, so it reinstalls in a breeze for me.
I would not care about any modifications you may have made to the dir, because those mods could potentially be doing this to you.

Should that not even work, maybe it's time for a system restore. Just type in "system restore" on the start menu, and move to the time you think the problem was not happening (assuming you have one.). And if that doesn't even work...

Maybe its time for a factory reset. This is what you should be afraid of. Do not do this until all else fails, you WILL lose anything you did not backup. (Anything in a cloud like steam games will be saved to your account. Your MineCraft.exe will be wiped however, for an example.)
Have you tried a complete reinstall of your computer, A Format. About 2 years ago I had the same problem with shooting guns on garry's mod, It would lag so much. Bare in mind if you format you'll have to reinstall everything from games to drivers. But it shouldn't take no more than a couple of hours.
Guys please stop, this is not a hardware problem, it's a texture problem.

Try to delete old folders of CSS, and to reinstall it, the shooting effect is bugged, and causes FPS drops.