[SOLVED] Thank you guys so much for the help! :)
Wink 
Every time there is more that 2 people shooting at the same time my FPS drops
to 2-3... Its really strange because my PC can handle gmod easily... I play on 60-50 FPS without shooting. My friends have worse PCs than mine and the are not having any lagg when people are shooting Sad

Please If you have any ideas on how to fix this please tell me... Huh Huh

(I would really like a solution that does not include unistalling and reinstalling the game)
What is your graphics card? It might have to do with it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
GTX 560 should be fine for Garry's Mod, what's your processor and how many RAM do you have?
(09-09-2013, 05:59 AM)qu3L Wrote: GTX 560 should be fine for Garry's Mod, what's your processor and how many RAM do you have?

CPU is Intel Core 2 Quad 2,40Ghz
RAM is 4GB
From what i see, RAM might be an issue since your GPU together with CPU is even too good for Garry's Mod, i think you need to purchase a bit more, 6-8GB would be perfect.
(09-09-2013, 09:25 AM)Freezak Wrote: From what i see, RAM might be an issue since your GPU together with CPU is even too good for Garry's Mod, i think you need to purchase a bit more, 6-8GB would be perfect.

Ok I'm gonna try it out Smile Thank you for the reply!
Try to monitor your resources in the taskmanager, to me it sounds like something is stressed (GPU/CPU or HDD).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
4GB of RAM should be more than enough
Yes, don't be an idiot and get 6gb, GMod doesn't use more than 3 at the most!

Check your drivers, and reinstall gmod... Maybe...
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(09-10-2013, 07:48 PM)Termin Wrote: 4GB of RAM should be more than enough

V2D surely is working around it, when i had 3.25GB when windows xp was limiting it to that amount, i weren't able to join any fearless server due to lack of RAM, and it was just 750MB. While RAM could be good, you should check it with memtest86+.

(09-08-2013, 11:34 PM)ToastedBanana Wrote: (I would really like a solution that does not include unistalling and reinstalling the game)
(09-10-2013, 08:32 PM)Nuka Wrote: Check your drivers, and reinstall gmod... Maybe...

By the way, are you sure you have installed GPU drivers and if yes, are you sure they are the right ones?