[SOLVED] Thank you guys so much for the help! :)
That cant be true, lots of budget gaming PCs use a high mhz (dual channel if they can spare the money) 4gb RAM setup
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(09-10-2013, 08:39 PM)Nuka Wrote: That cant be true, lots of budget gaming PCs use a high mhz (dual channel if they can spare the money) 4gb RAM setup

Read my post carefully, i've told that when 32-bit OS limits your ram to 3.25GB, you are not able to play on V2D due to lack of RAM, that means, it's using somewhere around 4GB of RAM (of course together with some applications). Another thing, his RAM might be corrupted, anything else might be too, running memtest86+ won't hurt though. And as i said, check your most important drivers, including graphic ones, there you should check your 3D settings, they might be way too high for smooth playing. Also, nowadays 4GB of RAM is the lowest amount of RAM to play most of games.
(09-10-2013, 08:42 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 08:39 PM)Nuka Wrote: That cant be true, lots of budget gaming PCs use a high mhz (dual channel if they can spare the money) 4gb RAM setup

Read my post carefully, i've told that when 32-bit OS limits your ram to 3.25GB, you are not able to play on V2D due to lack of RAM, that means, it's using somewhere around 4GB of RAM (of course together with some applications). Another thing, his RAM might be corrupted, anything else might be too, running memtest86+ won't hurt though. And as i said, check your most important drivers, including graphic ones, there you should check your 3D settings, they might be way too high for smooth playing. Also, nowadays 4GB of RAM is the lowest amount of RAM to play most of games.

I have every driver and they are all updated.
I think the problem is the CPU...
I'm gonna try to open the taskmanager and try to see what is stressed...

(09-10-2013, 07:44 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Try to monitor your resources in the taskmanager, to me it sounds like something is stressed (GPU/CPU or HDD).

Thanks for the reply.
I'm try it out and I'm gonna post a pic or something here
You can try out ma-config.com, easiest way to explore your PC, it shows you everything together with degrees.
(09-11-2013, 09:23 AM)Freezak Wrote: You can try out ma-config.com, easiest way to explore your PC, it shows you everything together with degrees.

Thanks but this just shows what I have not what is being stressed.
But this is what I have http://www.ma-config.com/en/configuratio...mmary.html
(if you can see it... I don't know)
(09-11-2013, 09:50 AM)ToastedBanana Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 09:23 AM)Freezak Wrote: You can try out ma-config.com, easiest way to explore your PC, it shows you everything together with degrees.

Thanks but this just shows what I have not what is being stressed.
But this is what I have http://www.ma-config.com/en/configuratio...mmary.html
(if you can see it... I don't know)

I can't see your links, it shows all degrees though, and if your PC got more than 50-70C then you should start worrying about your PC. You should also try performing a full scan of your PC as some virus might be forcing some process to take so much memory.
(09-10-2013, 07:44 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Try to monitor your resources in the taskmanager, to me it sounds like something is stressed (GPU/CPU or HDD).

There is some pics while playing on the server (without shooting, I couldn't take a pic while shooting)

[Image: rk4l8l.jpg]

[Image: i6fhit.jpg]

And those are the programs that I have open while I play on the server:

[Image: 2ylth1i.jpg]
Your memory looks very stressed.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-11-2013, 03:34 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Your memory looks very stressed.

It shouldn't cause problem as it's not even stressed i think, i ran almost same processes as him and i'm using even 100mb more, still no problems with my pc at all. It's normal usage of your ram.
I think, it has something to do with your CPU.

What type of motherboard you have?

You could upgrade your CPU to a better one. I recommend the new Intel Core I5-4670K. It's great for gaming. You don't need the K version, but it's only a few bucks more, atleast where i'm from.