Headset?
I would highly suggest to get at turtle beach head set (I know that they are expensive £60-£79)
But this mic you can use the pc and xbox and iphone music at the same time while gaming,
Plug in your phone listen to music while gaming! that's sick !

You can use it for xbox and pc, ps3, nintendo.
But you will have to buy a adapter for your xbox for to use it because there isn't enough slots for it !
So i suggest buy the Turtle beach PX22 Earforce.
(09-12-2013, 06:22 PM)Sentinel Wrote: I would highly suggest to get at turtle beach head set (I know that they are expensive £60-£79)
But this mic you can use the pc and xbox and iphone music at the same time while gaming,
Plug in your phone listen to music while gaming! that's sick !

You can use it for xbox and pc, ps3, nintendo.
But you will have to buy a adapter for your xbox for to use it because there isn't enough slots for it !
So i suggest buy the Turtle beach PX22 Earforce.

Please sentinel, please don't do this thing to him, you are going to make him waste a high amount of money, we have talked about turtle beach threads before, i had one and i regret that, if i remember correctly Pavilion were talking about it aswell, so you might want to hear his opinion about that "brand" aswell.
Yeah dont even waste your time with Turtle Beaches. If your looking for a headset that is SOLELY for audio playback and not recording as flame said go for Bose's. Bose is a really premier maker of headsets and i actually have 2 Bose subwoofers in my car and they're pretty damn sweet.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

World, all about pioneer subs Wink

12INCH subs... 4 of them in my car Wink
Maybe one day we can bass out Wink

I got BMW E24 6series, BBS wheels Smile
I like these ones: http://m.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-and-perso...eadphones/
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-12-2013, 08:07 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I like these ones: http://m.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-and-perso...eadphones/

That price is absolutely insane. Noticed you had no budget, but that is just absurd of a price.

Pros

The Razer Blacksharks are what I have, and I absolutely love the purchase. Extremely comfortable, modifiable, and has a unique complex wiring system. (Has 1 plug for IOS, about 2 feet long, and ~4-5 ft extension cord with a audio and microphone plug on the end.) You can take the microphone off and put a bud at the end if you do not wish to use the microphone. The feedback is minimal if placed correctly, and is just overall a wonderful headset. It is shaped from the aviator type headsets, supposedly used by attack chopper pilots.

Of course the cons.

You're paying for the name "Razer", it's a fee, but is still a wonderful headset.
The microphone is... unique, and I suppose the wires in general. You had better not keep your wires next to anything that may cut them, because there are a ton of wires outside the headset. You can see what I mean in the photo.
The microphone is not exactly the most modifiable mic I have seen. I cannot bend in a curvy pattern, because it is made of metal. The pro of the con of this is that it is made of metal... Probably won't break.

Find the blacksharks here.
http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackshark
I'm also looking for a headset, my current Z11s are broke (yet again, you suck Turtle Beach), but i really liked the quality of the mic, it was superb, any headsets that offer the same or better mic quality for around £40?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I'd go test headsets, buy one and return it after testing it out for 1-2 days.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(09-12-2013, 04:56 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 04:17 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Roccat Kave for all your gaming and movie watching needs.

Roccat Kave has some major disadvantages like not having a true subwoofer on board, therefore you will experience weak levels of bass, also as earcups are large, headset is pretty heavy compared to other headsets, that could be noticeable after some hours of gaming. Other than that it's not bad, pretty good actually. Anyways, if you would like a perfect headset, in my opinion that's QPAD QH-90 or SteelSeries Siberia V2, as i have tried both i can say they have all things every gamer would need, you can read more about them from google and so on, that's too much to summarize details.
It's heavier than regular headsets indeed, but it's extremely comfortable. The large earcups allow for complete insulation so you can't hear that much of your surroundings other than the game/movie you're playing/watching.
The bass part, feels like it's untrue. I listen to all kinds of music etc. with it and I have absolutely 0 issues with hearing bass.
The only downside is that it won't work that well with a laptop.