Wai--- What RP?
say minges like that, just get a admin or br him... He failed to listen to you as you were a cop so he fail rp... just ignore those douches...
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
(08-16-2013, 09:54 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(08-16-2013, 08:45 PM)john55223 Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 10:49 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Banned him.

If you catch anything like that again on video, please make a ban request.

Thanks!

The problem is that I catch a lot of this... If it was maybe 1 person every day.... But it's at least 10 people a day that I catch.... It isn't worth my time stopping my rp, taking hours out of my day to cut out all the access footage, get all their names, their steam ID's, and then fill out a BR on all of them.... There are too many immature players out there. I feel that if there was an admin on each server all the time it would be better, but most staff like being together, on one server....

I understand your concern.

I am mostly on v33x and v2p. I may go on v2d if there are no other staff members on that server or their is a specific RP I wish to be involved in.

It is hard to keep all three servers administrated 24/7, 7 days a week but the staff members try their best to be on as much as possible.

I find that very hard to believe, there are always plenty of admins on V2d at any one time while v33x has 1/no admins and it's the same for v2p, their reason often being that they don't like the v33x or v2p server.

these days there are about 3 FL staff that are actually active on v33x, George included.

Oh and about ban requests, don't bother unless it's something like prop killing, it's a waste of your time especially when uploading a video which can take hours.
I had over 100 bans approved despite this no admins figured they should be more active on v33x.

A lot of admins don't even go on any other server except V2d, I could make a list if necessary.
Lead by example.
(08-29-2013, 12:53 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote:
(08-16-2013, 09:54 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(08-16-2013, 08:45 PM)john55223 Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 10:49 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Banned him.

If you catch anything like that again on video, please make a ban request.

Thanks!

The problem is that I catch a lot of this... If it was maybe 1 person every day.... But it's at least 10 people a day that I catch.... It isn't worth my time stopping my rp, taking hours out of my day to cut out all the access footage, get all their names, their steam ID's, and then fill out a BR on all of them.... There are too many immature players out there. I feel that if there was an admin on each server all the time it would be better, but most staff like being together, on one server....

I understand your concern.

I am mostly on v33x and v2p. I may go on v2d if there are no other staff members on that server or their is a specific RP I wish to be involved in.

It is hard to keep all three servers administrated 24/7, 7 days a week but the staff members try their best to be on as much as possible.

I find that very hard to believe, there are always plenty of admins on V2d at any one time while v33x has 1/no admins and it's the same for v2p, their reason often being that they don't like the v33x or v2p server.

these days there are about 3 FL staff that are actually active on v33x, George included.

Oh and about ban requests, don't bother unless it's something like prop killing, it's a waste of your time especially when uploading a video which can take hours.
I had over 100 bans approved despite this no admins figured they should be more active on v33x.

A lot of admins don't even go on any other server except V2d, I could make a list if necessary.

Sadly it is a true, especially about V33X, it needs a special care.
Yep, I joined 33x today got random tranqed three times in under 5 mins of joining. So I left and went to v2d because there was no admins online.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I agree the v33x is out of control, but remember that other server? V2p? Yeah that server is total havoc! I think before controlling the v33x server they should get control over the v2p server. I really don't like the v2d server as much because of the lack "space" and area the map has.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
When people are ungrateful for the amount of hours you put into administrating the servers they want you to, you stop doing it. You're saying nobody ever goes there, yet I prioritize them more than v2d. Thanks for that, and I suggest you get your facts straight.
I have footage of outgoingjake mass cdm multipel times and breaking fearrp and killing cops as a cop.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
(08-30-2013, 05:05 AM)Narcotic Wrote: When people are ungrateful for the amount of hours you put into administrating the servers they want you to, you stop doing it. You're saying nobody ever goes there, yet I prioritize them more than v2d. Thanks for that, and I suggest you get your facts straight.

In my post I mentioned only a few admins go on the other servers, those that do go on the other servers know who they are.

Surely you get annoyed with these "v2d only" admins that I talk about seeing as you are on the other servers by yourself doing all the work while a group of admins are just on v2d having fun.
Lead by example.