Wai--- What RP?
Why is there never any normal RP on this server? Why when you get out of your car after ordered out by the police, do you decide to run around it, and not stand still outside your vehicle...

Posting a BR isn't even worth the time.
If you won't make a br I will... he just broke fearrp + homophobia
There is plenty of RP on Fearless, it's just that some minges get onto the server and we can't stop that, unless you put a Ban Request on them.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
true dat. Dont jude the whole community by bad examples Smile and dont do it the other way around dont judge everybody by great rps
And I think a ban request is necessary.
Error <3
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Banned him.

If you catch anything like that again on video, please make a ban request.

Thanks!
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Rahiro
Don't let the minges ruin your RP experiance here. If you do that you have let them win by successfully griefing you. The majority of us at FL are good roleplayers that enjoy passive RP, take it seriously and have fun doing it. Unfortunatly there are those of us that are less amazing. Its sad to see people being turned away from our community because of these rule breakers. Sorry to leave you with a bad first impression, but stick with us and im sure you will find that the roleplayers here are, for the most part friendly, helpful and other words for nice.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 2 users Like York's post:
  • Rahiro, Hungames
(08-11-2013, 10:49 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Banned him.

Thanks!

The problem is that I catch a lot of this... If it was maybe 1 person every day.... But it's at least 10 people a day that I catch.... It isn't worth my time stopping my rp, taking hours out of my day to cut out all the access footage, get all their names, their steam ID's, and then fill out a BR on all of them.... There are too many immature players out there. I feel that if there was an admin on each server all the time it would be better, but most staff like being together, on one server....
(08-16-2013, 08:45 PM)john55223 Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 10:49 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Banned him.

Thanks!

The problem is that I catch a lot of this... If it was maybe 1 person every day.... But it's at least 10 people a day that I catch.... It isn't worth my time stopping my rp, taking hours out of my day to cut out all the access footage, get all their names, their steam ID's, and then fill out a BR on all of them.... There are too many immature players out there. I feel that if there was an admin on each server all the time it would be better, but most staff like being together, on one server....

I understand your concern.

I am mostly on v33x and v2p. I may go on v2d if there are no other staff members on that server or their is a specific RP I wish to be involved in.

It is hard to keep all three servers administrated 24/7, 7 days a week but the staff members try their best to be on as much as possible.
Trust me, on v33x all people do is break rules, then when an admin comes on one of the following happeneds:

1. An admin comes on and all of a sudden, everyone stops breaking the rules. Then the admin quits and everyone starts breaking the rules again.

2. An admin joins and says that there are too any requests for him/her then the admin leaves.

3. This is the best case scenario. An admin joins, isnt noticed or pointed out. They ban the rule breakers, and stay on the server for a while to come.

It saddens me too say, thst option 3 doesnt usually happen. And if it does it is usually Ruined by ddosers that ddos the server and the admin doesnt join again. I adapt in my gameplay, and I know how to record these rule breakers. I posted 6 brs the other day, they havent been looked at by an admin yet. But when they are they will probably be accepted as I have evidence. I hope to see you RPing on v33x another time. If so I can help you if you wish.

Yours Sincerly,
Dogysmash