Veteran rank
(08-06-2013, 04:43 PM)Equalizer Wrote: To be honest I liked the dark yellow alot more, there is nearly NO difference between Donator and the Veteran rank as it is now.

Almost no difference indeed, but dark yellow.. that is really ugly. Change something to like purple or something like that.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
No.... It had that golden old look. I personally loved the old color.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Wondered what it was about Cheese
(08-06-2013, 06:26 PM)Equalizer Wrote: No.... It had that golden old look. I personally loved the old color.

^
Yellow text on the logo would also fit better with the previous color cause it was also (dark) yellow.

Besides that; nice idea so these people can still be recognized
Looks great! This really shows respect to the resigned administrators and I even see it as a "thank you" for their services to the community.
Ex-Moderators dont get the tag? They were team members who put work into keeping the servers secure, seems unfair to leave them out.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 3 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Nadrickk, Freezak, Kulthro
I agree with BlackDog. Theomenz should get the tag and all other resigned ex-moderators
Also, veteran's name colour should be yellow like it was before - it stood out a lot more.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
A nice addition and little reward for efforts they put into this community, shame that resigned moderators don't get anything though.

(08-06-2013, 06:24 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 04:43 PM)Equalizer Wrote: To be honest I liked the dark yellow alot more, there is nearly NO difference between Donator and the Veteran rank as it is now.

Almost no difference indeed, but dark yellow.. that is really ugly. Change something to like purple or something like that.

Purple is more for admins or super aminds, yellow was the best, i think.
Please rever yellow colour back I liked it way more Sad
In my mind, they also diserves a special page named "Hall of Fame" like in the Grand Theft Auto IV Social Club.
With an icon like this [Image: trophy.png]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • NotSep