Veteran rank
Star 
A few days ago we've made a new rank: the veteran rank. This rank is an award for ex-team members, to show our appreciation for the work they've done and get them known by the new players so they don't get forgotten after a long time.

The requirements for this rank are:
  • Has had the rank admin/superadmin/developer or co-founder rank.
  • Has not been demoted, but has resigned.
  • Has after his/her resignation not betrayed FL or misbehaved in any form, this is judged by the current team.

The rank is recognizable by the yellow color.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 8 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • DarkN00b, NotSep, DoomDude1, Reebs, CorieTheNub, Adman, KevinSTGPL, User 10588
Excellent addition. Once again we appreciate your efforts and service with in the community and you are always welcome here.
It also comes with a badge :O
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 4 users Like Flame's post:
  • Xenomez, ArcHammer, Adman, Sleepy Knight 生活
To be honest I liked the dark yellow alot more, there is nearly NO difference between Donator and the Veteran rank as it is now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(08-06-2013, 04:43 PM)Equalizer Wrote: To be honest I liked the dark yellow alot more, there is nearly NO difference between Donator and the Veteran rank as it is now.

Same here.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Sleepy Knight 生活
(08-06-2013, 04:43 PM)Equalizer Wrote: To be honest I liked the dark yellow alot more, there is nearly NO difference between Donator and the Veteran rank as it is now.

I agree.
The dark yellow name colour was a lot cooler, but the badge is looking great!
The badge looks great, Good idea and good job
I thought Flame was a Super-Admin due to the clour almost being the same, I have to agree that I liked the yellow colour more though, either way it's not that big of a deal.
I like the idea Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]