Unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] Spyderr

Your ban ID: 35455

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Ban Request #35476 Approved: Killing without a sufficient reason twice.

Involved: Nikitjee, about 5 blackwatch members and nikitjees friend.

Why we should unban you: I just want to start out by saying, I know what I did was wrong but hear me out. The reason I killed them was because I had been insulted multiple times, they wouldn't allow me to access my own button to my own barrier even after asking nicely. So a blackwatch pulled a gun on nikis friend and I said to him "leave it unlocked or you will die" he locked it (breaking fearrp) so I pulled a gun out and shot them. (keep in mind this was after asking them nicely to leave it unlocked) That was the second time, the first time we were talking about the door and a bmd (a blackwatch who I didn't see what his name was at the time) pulled a pistol out, me being me I pulled my gun up out of the lowered position and shot him a couple times (I later apologised), now at this point I thought he was one of nikis friends so I shot him too since I thought he was gonna pull a gun out. I don't think I should be completely unbanned but I think the ban should be shortened a bit since the killings were provoked, I didn't randomly go up to them and say "fuck you, die" then kill them it was an act of rage on my part and I am sorry. I understand completely what I did wrong and I'm already missing the server even after just one day. If my ban could be shortened by just 1 day I would be very appreciative since I was meant to be getting married IC today but I was banned and I will be gone on holidays when my ban is over q.q
This is true, I was there at the time. Nijitkee would lock the room door and not open it when asking. Also, the server crashed after this, when it restarted, we got the right side of MTL, Nijitkee propclimbed over the walls of our base and bought 2 doors, he kepts probclimbing over and I caught him there, I pulled a gun on him and said "Leave or I will kill you," he didn't leave he just said "I'm so scared of a big gun" so I killed him, 2 minutes later, I found him in the same spot adding someone to the doors, he was not only breaking FearRP, he was propclimbing and breaking NLR.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
I can confirm that Blackwatch did pull guns out on Nikitjee for FearRP which he broke.
Nikitjee broke FearRP by not following both Blackwatch and Spyder's orders, so Spydeer opened fire. Seems unfair to ban the innocent, you guys didn't even hear the conversation on his video because he muted the sound.
(08-03-2013, 05:36 PM)Spyderr Wrote: I just want to start out by saying, I know what I did was wrong but hear me out.

The ban was deemed justified after further review of the case.

Appeal denied.