Client timeouts
Have you checked your proxy settings etc maybe you put on an intercepting proxy for certain 'activities' also I would switch your ip get a new one and if all this fails call your service provider and ask them if they are throttling your upload stoping you from transmitting the vital data needed to join.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Singleplayer works with 0 problems.

I tried looking for fixes but every single time it was "errytime i cunnect to a servr" blablabla, it is a whole story in one sentence, it irritates me and eventually I don't even find a fix.

EDIT: I couldn't join any server before, turns out I can now and it's only FL I can't connect to...
I guess I'm going to bump this...
Well, as you just said before you can join other servers now but just not FL however I'm still going to ask you: What antivirus does your laptop have?

I used to have BitDefender Total Security Installed and it just blocked every single program that tried to connect to the internet, even chrome...
Try to disable your antivirus completly, and don't forget your firewall (also windows firewall) and try again.

This is a very weird issue I must say though o_O
Alright, I'll try it right away, thanks!

And it uses F-secure or something.

"PC beveiliging totaal" ( Good that you're Dutch, well, Belgium. ).

Tried it, sadly didn't work.
Hmm..
Really weird issue. Already tried to add things from Problem Overview & Solutions to your launch options?
+r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 -heapsize 3145728 +cl_cmdrate 100 +myinfo_bytes 2000 +cl_updaterate 101 +rate 30000 -dxlevel 80 +mat_antialias 8 +mat_forceaniso 16

Also remove your addons and try again. It might be one or more addons causing the problem.
That didn't work, thanks for trying to help.
Then I really don't know.

You'd better wait for your desktop computer to return unless you got it working by now.
I'm on vacation anyway, hopefully it's fixed when I return, I'll just have a good time here Smile

This may be closed.
(08-12-2013, 12:26 AM)HellShell Wrote: I'm on vacation anyway, hopefully it's fixed when I return, I'll just have a good time here Smile

This may be closed.

Ah well, I hope it will work on your desktop when you get it back Tounge.

Have fun