BR for 100 cops raiding me
Name of player: Guy0544, izzy.grant, TheM16, Sturat_da_slayer, d0g, [FL:RP] Mr.Faustin82

SteamID: I dont know, Alot of id's

Time in GMT: I dont know. Sorry, My time is 12:15 (israel)

Server: v33x

Summary: I was doing contra as Corleone. So me and my friend was cotra and than about 6 police cars was entering to the village.. and than they told that this place is of the goverment. (cant do it). and than, Insted of getting a search warrant they took Picklockers.. (I got pictures) So they got in and I bodyblocking them and they threated to tase me and arrest me. So I moved to the door of contra room and all of those cops has picking locks, So they caught the contra and I took the money of contra fast and I pulled AK47 and SRU and 2 cops shooted me and killed me.

Evidence: GreNade
I don't think people are evidence mate. You're going to have to provide something better then that.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
time in GMT: 12:15 + 3
Don't Have evidence So he can't help you must have picture or video to Aproov your BR if you don't have he can't belive Do like me Farps on all the time..
(07-22-2013, 09:42 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I don't think people are evidence mate. You're going to have to provide something better then that.

I got pictures.. But I cant find them.
screen shots save somewhere like this
may be abit different for you
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\10238046\760\remote\4000\screenshots
I'm sure there weren't 100 cops, considering the server only holds 50 players and only 7 of them can be police officers (Including the sergeant.)
I don't remember this
So Basiclly cops cought you with Contra and you didn't like it so you post a ban request?
(07-29-2013, 10:37 AM)Guy0544 Wrote: So Basiclly cops cought you with Contra and you didn't like it so you post a ban request?

No. They want to base with the president over there. I disagree abvcourse. I had contra. I was getting arrested.