When Narcotic plays COD:BO
I'll give you a screenshot of TDM tomorrow if that makes you happier, most likely more kills though. That's where it matters.

I'll toss in some MW3 and BO2 too.
(06-27-2013, 08:30 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I'll give you a screenshot of TDM tomorrow if that makes you happier, most likely more kills though. That's where it matters.

Cool!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(06-27-2013, 08:30 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I'll give you a screenshot of TDM tomorrow if that makes you happier, most likely more kills though. That's where it matters.

What about that? I just explained to Generation why opposite team won, my intentions weren't to uhm humiliate you but just to inform Generation or just explain him why your team lost, infact owning control points on the map is key to win on that gamemode so what's the problem Wink
Quote:After a thorough analysis, we can conclude that despite the number of kill of Narcotic, his team still lost because :
That's what Generation said, so i explained him what's really important in Domination...
No, it won't make me happier, i'm already happy enough with your pretty nice score on Domination, can't find my post saying that i'm not happy about that Basically i prefer Battlefield over Call of Duty since MW2! MW2 was good enough but next games were "reheated pork chops", i just think like that.
Still #hax

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Yeahhh.. got this awesome game last night *Cough*legit

[Image: LOLSOGOOD.png]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • Erin エリン, Freezak, York
(06-28-2013, 05:58 AM)DigDug Wrote: Yeahhh.. got this awesome game last night *Cough*legit

[Image: LOLSOGOOD.png]

[Image: I-See-What-You-Did-There..png]
(06-27-2013, 07:50 PM)Generation Wrote: After a thorough analysis, we can conclude that despite the number of kill of Narcotic, his team still lost because :

1. The opposite team played in defense strategy mainly which cost him this terrible defeat.
  2. The players of his team had an average ping of 87.78 while the other team had it, an average ping 57.33 which was a huge advantage for the opposing team.

Did you seriously waste your time calculating that? Must must be EXTREMELY bored, to even started thinking about doing so.....
nice
The following 1 user Likes Prune's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Smile

[Image: french_googleresults.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Freezak
(06-28-2013, 11:01 AM)Prune Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 07:50 PM)Generation Wrote: After a thorough analysis, we can conclude that despite the number of kill of Narcotic, his team still lost because :

1. The opposite team played in defense strategy mainly which cost him this terrible defeat.
  2. The players of his team had an average ping of 87.78 while the other team had it, an average ping 57.33 which was a huge advantage for the opposing team.

Did you seriously waste your time calculating that? Must must be EXTREMELY bored, to even started thinking about doing so.....

Takes 30 seconds... D:
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Generation
(06-28-2013, 11:03 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Smile

[Image: french_googleresults.jpg]

Oh c'mon don't be like that hehe Cheese