When Narcotic plays COD:BO
[Image: zBU7vV9.jpg]
Coloured text near the bottom, aimbot is the only explanation. #conspiracy
It's the server Sad

[Image: YUNTF3m.jpg8]
L33T Hax

Reported.
I played on that server,you shoot 3 bullets and get a kill,Use a sniper though the walls into there base
I used an AK74, not a sniper.
After a thorough analysis, we can conclude that despite the number of kill of Narcotic, his team still lost because :

1. The opposite team played in defense strategy mainly which cost him this terrible defeat.
  2. The players of his team had an average ping of 87.78 while the other team had it, an average ping 57.33 which was a huge advantage for the opposing team.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Lol dat analysis, by the way such ping difference wasn't THAT huge advantage for the opposing team, i'm just startled how you calculated all the pings :p Basically he played domination, where the key aren't frags, but owning all of the control points on the map. It means that all the team must be good enough to win.
(06-27-2013, 08:21 PM)Freezak Wrote: Lol dat analysis, by the way such ping difference wasn't THAT huge advantage for the opposing team, i'm just startled how you calculated all the pings :p Basically he played domination, where the key aren't frags, but owning all of the control points on the map. It means that all the team must be good enough to win.

How do you explain a such difference of score then ? Tounge
I wait your analysis ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Not that much to say, opposite team was better in taking control points on the map, that's key to win Cheese