[SUGGESTION] Car Keys
+ support, it is up to the player to choose from where he would unlock his car so if you unlock from a mile away for example you indeed have the risk that a minge hops in and steals it, but you can still be next to your car when you unlock it so its totaly up to the player
This has been suggested before and Fallen (Or Arl) even made ready models for it but it never got coded.
+ Support
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Great idea and make it so you can give a frend a key copy
(06-22-2013, 03:35 PM)kweezeeee Wrote: Great idea and make it so you can give a frend a key copy

Yeah, that would be cool
This would be good with a small side effect, That you must look at the car to use the Keys
+Support
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(06-26-2013, 12:13 AM)Hillerbear Wrote: This would be good with a small side effect, That you must look at the car to use the Keys
+Support
I doubt it would be possible to make a script where you can use it through glass.
For the original idea +Support
(06-26-2013, 07:18 PM)starkiller56 Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 12:13 AM)Hillerbear Wrote: This would be good with a small side effect, That you must look at the car to use the Keys
+Support
I doubt it would be possible to make a script where you can use it through glass.

Bullets go through glass, now why wouldn't a signal?
(06-26-2013, 07:46 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 07:18 PM)starkiller56 Wrote:
+Support

Bullets go through glass, now why wouldn't a signal?

Why would it have to be coded to work specifically with glass at all? Couldn't it just be set to a 25m (or whatever) range to lock/unlock regardless of whatever obstacles are in the way?
+support, but it should only work for good cars. Not the trabent though and perhaps the keys from a distance cpould be a buy able item on the market?