[SUGGESTION] Car Keys
Title of Suggestion: Car Keys

Description: I think there should be car keys inplemented into the game for mobily uses and I think would come in handy. This suggestion would inplement car keys so you can lock your car from long distances away so you dont have to be next to your car and punch it to lock it you can simply just left click to lock your car with your car keys in your hand and right click to open. This would make better Rp to lock your car with keys not punch it Tounge

Why: I think this is a good idea because if you forget to lock your car if you go somewhere you can get your keys out and lock it simply. I think if this is possible it would come in handy alot. I know for sure that I would use it.
+Support

I'm surprised this hasn't been suggested before.

Great Idea.
+support
sounds good
+Support seems like a good idea.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
I really like this idea, it's quite useful.

+Support
+Support

But in addition to this, the car keys should only work for cars better than a Trabant. Tounge
I like it. Not to mention, I'm sure my character is tired of having a hurt hand. (Ha. Ha.)

+support
Hmmm... I'll have to +/-support

It does sound like a good idea, but then there's the risk of some minge running to your car and suddenly taking it.
This could be quite good. However, as stated before there could be an increased risk of having your vehicle stolen.
Regards,
aviator
(06-21-2013, 06:21 AM)Aviator Wrote: This could be quite good. However, as stated before there could be an increased risk of having your vehicle stolen.
But also a decreased risk. When you have it unlocked, you can lock it quickly without having to go to it, before minges get to it.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep