Justin Bieber Arrives to Sweden....
help :|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e50vqY7Szo

Best moment in my life
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • DoomDude1
I would scream too but not out of excitement.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Weecow, Moisty
Video from the actual concert, were he makes like fifteen thousands girlies wetter than 100 rain forests together. Check 3:28 and turn down the volume.

I never thought Swedish girls liked JB this much...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQMZ4Og0rk
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-22-2013, 05:01 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I don't understand why he covers him self up, it's not like they are waiting with paintball guns..

sadly not
I need a shotgun and a plane ticket to Stolkholm
(04-23-2013, 10:34 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I live in Stockholm and enjoy some of his new stuff, but seriously. He's an arrogant douchebag that even puts a mask on and tries to avoid his fans who have waited years to see him. Even Lady Gaga greeted her Swedish fans, even though she was twice as worned out as JB.
I just think he's too much of a douchebag to deserve a spot like this in life.
He's not a woman wearing meet, doing acid.
I can understand why he didn't want to show his face, he had already been to probably 5 concerts, he can probably barely talk. And at that point, everyone would probably look like shit. And yeah, I have no problems with him. And you should respect that he doesn't want to show his face. I'm not a fan who passes out infront of the stage. I didn't even go to his concerts and I haven't heard half his music. But I still respect him, because who wouldn't want to do what he does?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Kill it, kill it with fire, please.
If you won't, I will.
I like how some girls from school couldn't even be arsed to go school cause they had to go see bieber >.>
(04-22-2013, 05:01 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I don't understand why he covers him self up, it's not like they are waiting with paintball guns..

You don't understand, Two hooded people.
If someone wants to kill him, the person doesn't know who is JB.

**2 minutes later**

The crowd yell in Swedish : RDMMMMM !!!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]