Justin Bieber Arrives to Sweden....
So this is some girls CRYING over that happend when Justin Bieber arrived to Stockholm, Sweden. He had some kind of mask on his head.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/sverige/bieber...-stockholm
(Go to 2:10 to see them)

And here's is how it lokked when he arrived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yabboOOI2ks

I just say Lol. Girs please....
RIP in Pepperonis.
Oh god... Well I'm glad that I live a long way from Stockholm..
I don't understand why he covers him self up, it's not like they are waiting with paintball guns..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 5 users Like equal's post:
  • Commander Fi5h, Deriptz, Oliver, Fillehh, Generation
He was in Norway not long ago, one girl in my school got to hug him or whatever. I think it's kinda cool, that at some point he was in Norway.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Oh god Niimo, please dude, HiDE!
(04-22-2013, 05:01 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I don't understand why he covers him self up, it's not like they are waiting with paintball guns..

Maybe he just doesn't like Girls? Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • TheCorperal
DAMN THAT'S MY HOMEBOY JUSTIN BEIBER WE GO WAYBACK SINCE KINDERGARTEN. WE BE DOING THAT HOODRAT SHIT. JUSTIN AND ME ARE STRAIGHT UP THUGGIN GANGSTAS
5 girls in my class, when he was in norway got out of school just to go to jb concert, they packed their stuff and used their parents cards to buy themself tickets. Then they just ran to the concert, only 3 out of 5 got ther in time, the others got taken back by their parents and had to do a bounch of things. The others you may ask? Did something stupid, talked about the JB concert in the class and the teacher heard them and made them call their parents and tel what happened. They got detention and all JB related stuff removed.
#KillBieberASAP!
Oh wow, I cant belive its turned into this now..

Justin bieber thinks hes a bomb.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
idont know why girls like him he is gay and he dont have penis
The following 1 user Likes Qatar948's post:
  • Oliver