Random Computer Restarts.
This sounds like the power supply has a lose wire or is bad that's why I don't order computers and built mine my self https://pcpartpicker.com/ that is a good site 2
reminds me of my old psu, cheap 750w piece of shit, broke down after first start, now i got a corsair 650w, never had trouble using it, but yeah, the psu seems to have problems running everything at once, i had to take out everything, start it up piece by piece, like motherboard and gpu, motherboard, gpu and ram, -=- and hdd until it worked, then i threw it in the trashbin and ordered a new one. good luck finding out though, hope it helped.
This has happened to me too, it's most likely the cooling in your PC. Try changing out the cooling cream on the motherboard(Well, I think it is the processor, I can't really remember right now.) . (If you have that). It would be my best bet. You should open it up and check.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Alright. I'm planning on buying another power Supply, and hopefully that will fix the problem. If not, then it could be anything. I have gone down to PC World, and asked what the problem may be, and they replied saying that it was my power supply, in which many of you have also suggested as to being the problem. If i buy a new power supply, and that doesn't fix the problem, then i will look through more of your solutions, and see if they indeed work. Thank you for the help , and this thread can be closed, as i think that one of your solutions aught to work.
Maybe it's a driver issue? Have you checked your background processes? Maybe something there is causing the computer to turn off.
Does it get to hot?
RIP in Pepperonis.
(04-18-2013, 03:25 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Alright. I'm planning on buying another power Supply, and hopefully that will fix the problem. If not, then it could be anything. I have gone down to PC World, and asked what the problem may be, and they replied saying that it was my power supply, in which many of you have also suggested as to being the problem. If i buy a new power supply, and that doesn't fix the problem, then i will look through more of your solutions, and see if they indeed work. Thank you for the help , and this thread can be closed, as i think that one of your solutions aught to work.

buy a 650W or bigger psu when you buy, make sure its a known brand instead of getting a piece of shit 20£ 1100W psu
(04-19-2013, 03:02 AM)scootershot Wrote: My PC specks are These are my pc specs processor: Intel® 3rd Generation Core™ i7 Processor Speed 3.4GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz) System Memory (RAM) 8GB Hard Drive Size 1TB video card: geforce gt 620 Operating System: windows 8 64bit so I want a new video card any suggestions why we are on this topic

This thread is not about giving you advice for a new graphics card. Use the search tool or start a new thread.
I think it will have to do something with the cooling of you're pc.

Most likely its too hot, or you need to check the cooling paste on you're cpu.

Maybe try and use this tool to see how hot it get's while gaming etc
http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

It would surprise me if it is you're power supply. If that die's most likely its not going to restart or start at all.