Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
Steam Name: (Your name on steam)Hungames
Steam ID: (Your steam ID) STEAM_0:1:60023568
Hours on the servers: (How many hours you have) about 200
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? (If yes, explain what experience you have) Not really.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? (Explain shortly why you would like to be a host on the radio) I would like to be a host because I would help there not be only auto Dj all the time. Also, I want to be part of a Passive RP and not just ss.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? (Country, Club, House, Rock, Pop etc) I would play all genres and all requested music. If a person requests I will do that song.
stupid signature keeps breaking
Update

We would like to congratulate the following people with the so called "promotion", welcome to the radio host team.

° Wood Chopper

Congrats, hope you will do a good job!
The following 2 users Like Mathias_'s post:
  • Aing, Wood
̶ ̶A̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶2̶3̶ ̶0̶1̶:̶4̶0̶ ̶C̶E̶T̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶d̶i̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶,̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶ It's back up again.
Thank you very much on my promotion. I will do my best as a Radio Host.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Floodify, equal
New rule: Everytime you play "Taylor Swift - Trouble" you need to have the goat edition. I'm just saying!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 6 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Nadrickk, equal, Floodify, ChrilLe, Mathias_, fuz3_r3tro
Sounds really nice! I'll make sure to listen every now & then! :3
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

The following 1 user Likes Shawkzie's post:
  • Floodify
Radio Host Application

Steam Name: xXxSaintxXx or login name MissedMouse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42487547
Hours on the servers: 241
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I have been hosting small local radio
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I like to play songs and be very social etc etc
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Rap/Hiphop/Rock/ all song requests
Radio Host Application

Steam Name: (Ilmer)
Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:18157623)
Hours on the servers: (120-130)
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? (I have been a radio host on a radio wich a clan in CSS had, I have also been radio host on Helixradio a small but still pretty popular radio with around 40-70 listeners at the liveshows, so I know how to behave and act on a radio. I am very familiar with Sam Broadcaster and I know how to use it and all its functions)
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? (I would love to help Fearless with the whole radio thing and server, this is the only Garrys mod server that I use and I would love to help out and make it better)
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? (I will play all kinds of music - Dance - Techno - Rap - R&B - Pop All kinds (Not classic))
Radio Host Application

Steam Name: Birdie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19445832
Hours on the servers: 382
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I've volunteered at my local amateur radio station, tried something out for FL 6 months ago which I asked Equalizer to test and have goofed around on a pretty busy Habbo Hotel radio stream. I have extensive experience with SAM Broadcaster.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I feel I can deliver a genuine radio personality to the FL public. All of you who have played with me/know me can vouch for that Smile
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Mostly club/pop/dance/house with the occasional rock/dnb twist.
The following 1 user Likes Birdie's post:
  • equal
Radio Host Application

Steam Name: HelloKitty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14423584
Hours on the servers: 68 Hours
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I have been hosting in radio several times, I have done that in school, a minecraft server (we had a speciell coded plugin for that) and also been a Radio host with my friend in my town "back in the days"
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I would like to "teach" them that there isn't just metall and dubstep, there is also country songs, hip hop, pop etc.
I would like to inspire them basically.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? I don't exactly have a genre that I'll be playing but if I have to pick one it would be Pop.