Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
EVOCITY RADIO
Your daily dosis of music.

What is Evocity Radio?

Evocity Radio is Evocity's number one radio station, founded in 2013 by Mathias and I, it all started as a silly idea, however it turned out to be a great success. We are mostly located in v2d, as it is where our studio is. Thanks to Soul's resources and Matt's coding we will hopefully be able to launch the radio in approximately one week or less! After the launch it will be available in vehicles for everyone to listen to and eventually in a new buyable market item called "Radio".

How do I become a radio host?

There is a few requirements you need to fufill in order to become a radio host, we are aiming to make Evocity Radio as close to a real life radio station as possible, to do that we need the absolute best radio hosts possible.

If you think you have what it takes to do this job right, post an application down below.

Must-Have Requirements for Radio Hosts:

✎ Being Able To Write And Speak Fluent English.
✎ Basic Knowledge of The Fearless Community.
✎ Being Able To Take Intiative.
✎ Basic Knowledge of How To Use Traktor or SAM Broadcaster.

Application Form for Radio Hosts:

Code:
[b]Radio Host Application[/b]

[b]Steam Name:[/b] (Your name on steam)
[b]Steam ID[/b]: (Your steam ID)
[b]Hours on the servers:[/b] (How many hours you have)
[b]Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio?[/b] (If yes, explain what experience you have)
[b]Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio?[/b] (Explain shortly why you would like to be a host on the radio)
[b]What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host?[/b] (Country, Club, House, Rock, Pop etc)

How do I become a Commercial Team Member?

There is a few requirements you need to fufill in order to become a Commercial Team Members, we are aiming to make Evocity Radio as close to a real life radio station as possible. You will be creating commercials, for the radio that will be used by the host to make the radio as realistic as possible! To become a Commercial Team Member you have to make this voice, sound awesome with some music and stuff, that can be used in the radio! Link to the voice!

Must-Have Requirements for Commercial Team Member:

✎ High knowledge of your sound editing software.
✎ Being creative!

Application Form for Commercial Team Member:

Code:
[b]Commercial Team Member Application[/b]

[b]Do you have any experience in making commercials??[/b] (If yes, explain what experience you have)
[b]Why do you want to be a part of the Commercial Team?[/b]
[b]Post your version of the voice there is linked above[/b]

How do I become a Promotional Team Member?

There is a few requirements you need to fufill in order to become a Commercial Team Members, we are aiming to make Evocity Radio as close to a real life radio station as possible. As a part of the team, you will be out in the company cars, giving away prizes, or tickets to shows/events
that are going on in the city. Like free entry to a concert/competition/theme
park etc. You will also be getting sponsers to the radio, and small companys in Evocity that would like an commercial on the radio.

Must-Have Requirements for Promotional Team Member:

✎ Being good to sell your product.
✎ Being creative!

Application Form for Promotional Team Member:

Code:
[b]Promotional Team Member Application[/b]

[b]Do you have any experience in this department?[/b] (If yes, explain what experience you have)
[b]Why do you want to be a part of the Promotional Team?[/b]
[b]Do you have any ideas of what you could do as a part of the team?[/b]

Listen to Evocity Radio:
www.fearlessrp.net/radio

Current Radio Hosts:
We're aiming to have a maximum of 6-8 radio hosts.

° Mathias_
° Equal
° Narcotic

° Qwerty
° Infernaw
° Vauld
° SamuelFTW

Current Commercial Team Members:

° Rolorox

Current Promotional Team Members:

° Victorinox
° Joykill
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Looks like it's going to be a great addition to the role play.
The following 1 user Likes Tyler2606's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
This will be awesome!

Really looking forward to this! Good job guys!

Steam Name: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44756355
Hours on the servers: 838
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I used to host a online radio for a website called TheTechGame. I used to play what users requested as well as some of music I liked. I really enjoyed it.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? The last experience I had of hosting a radio was really fun and I would really like to do it again. I also loved answering requests.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Varied mix. I will most likely be playing what people suggest other than that it will be Pop, Club etc. That kind of thing.
The following 3 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nancy, JJ28minecraft, Commander Fi5h
Yaaaaay! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Daejaa's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Woo... Dubstep and Drum and bass is all we're gonna hear on the radio >.<
The following 6 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Humla, Ciryl, Red Orchestra, yarrrs, Hendy, Commander Fi5h
I'll make up some tunes and jingles too when I get back to my studio laptop.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Nancy, Commander Fi5h
No, definitely not. We're planning on having a little bit of everything. I will be playing anything from Country to Rock, same with Mathias however Narcotic is going to have something we call "Club Hour" where it is only Progressive House and something in that ball park for an hour, he will also be mixing it live.

So, no. It is not only going to be Dubstep, drum and bass.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Wood, Commander Fi5h
Good, Cause that's normally all you spam on your FL endeavors Equal.
The following 3 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Nadrickk, Hendy, Commander Fi5h
I love this idea!

Steam Name: Prosto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24268801
Hours on the servers: Around 1204
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Yes, I have. Used to be DJ on one site, few years ago.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? Always wanted something like this to be added to server, so I can host some good music to players. Also being a radio host is pretty cool.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Different types of Rock and Metal.
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • thefamilyjuls, Commander Fi5h
Steam Name: (Your name on steam) [FL:RP] Rayokan
Steam ID: (Your steam ID) STEAM_0:1:54233924
Hours on the servers: (How many hours you have) 676+
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? (If yes, explain what experience you have) Yes I have well I'm kinda bit an DJ always have the best music around at party's and my friends always ask for music by me I also like some Old skool music but yeah not heavy metal or anything but if somebody request for it I will play it for him Smile
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? (Explain shortly why you would like to be a host on the radio) Becouse it would be Fun, and I always wanted an radio on Fearless and if I can be an host in it It would be perfect I like to listen music all day and share my music to others. It can be fit with many roleplay's also like news, traffic, weather if we are doing it with Roleplay in it. I will intervieuw player on the radio by time to time so they can tell their stories and even make a quiz for them so they earn ingame money or even donator status!
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? (Country, Club, House, Rock, Pop etc) Club, House, R&B, Hip Hop, Reggea, Ska, Rocksteady
The following 1 user Likes Rayokan's post:
  • Commander Fi5h