Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
Ermm. I never noticed I said that. Well I guess the coders get two congratz. Smile
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Really nice project..
Steam Name: [FL:RP] FallenMoons
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40367380
Hours on the servers: 168+
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Yes! Actually i used to have a free amature radio on I<3Radio.com I did a show every weekend! Its not up anymore. It wasnt popular.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I think it would be a cool experiance having more listeners ETC. I also think, due to the fact that i can write music, I can whip up some radio transitions! like "*sounds/music clips* Your Listening to *Sounds* EVO CITY RADIO *sounds* (Next song)"! I also could host pretty often as I am in cyber school so I have a lot of free time.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? I would be playing some techno, dubstep, alternative, covers, rock. I have a pretty good variety of songs.
(04-11-2013, 03:34 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 03:29 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Amazing voice!! Is he going to be in the team or just going to record things needed? Like "You're listening to Evo City Radio".

He is just going to do the Pre-recordings.

Will there be like "weather" reports and stuff?=P
so much dubstep. not enough variation. pretty much same thing with any radio on a gaming community.
Thought of this idea a while ago with my imaginative stoner mind, never bother to trace them up though. Got a few ideas which I may post up one day.

Great turnout and I'll soon apply to be a radio host Smile
We are now going to pick 3 radio hosts. If you haven't been picked dont bother, we will pick atleast 2 more!

1. Qwerty
2. Vauld
3. Infernaw

Congrats to all the new radio hosts!
The following 2 users Like Mathias_'s post:
  • Infernaw, Floodify
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Disabled Angel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747485
Hours on the servers: 443 Hours
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Nope, really though it can't be too hard I learn quickly.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? To get involved in Fearless and to play some damn good music.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Rock, rap and some alternative.
From what I've heard, all there's been is dubstep and party, there's very little variation and it's pretty bland at the moment.
Lead by example.
(04-11-2013, 10:57 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: From what I've heard, all there's been is dubstep and party, there's very little variation and it's pretty bland at the moment.

Well, the radio has only gone live with the Auto DJ and yes that's a lot of electronic music, but as soon as Equal and Mathias starts to go live we'll have more rock and alike, I know my application said electronic music and such but I will also be able to play GNR, A7X, Slipknot, Seether, Metallica, Black Stone Cherry, Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down and much more.