Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
(04-09-2013, 04:09 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Looking good! I do want to be a part of it, but I don't know either Tractor or SAM.

Good luck, I'll listen to ya much!

Btw Narc, please, no Friday... :p

What's wrong with,

[Image: scratch.gif]

FRIDAY
[Image: sometime.png]
The following 1 user Likes Friday's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Rolorox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25930697
Hours on the servers: 500
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Yes I am a musician, mostly theatrical but do a lot of other gigs. I also have hosted online radios, worked on my school's announcements and currently work for Rogers TV which is a television station. Doing live shows etc.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I think I have a great voice for the job and would love to be a big part of an ever growing community. It would give me a chance to practice something I love as it could possibly be my future.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Really anything but I'd stay more around upbeat rock to techno and stuff in that range. Probably take requests if allowed too.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
This sounds fucking amazing, great work!
The following 1 user Likes ixLiamHD's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Looks great!
We should really include a client side radio prop as well for homes. I always loved the dark RP servers that had that where I could just listen from the comfort of my own home.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 6 users Like beflok's post:
  • Joey Skylynx, Spartanjunior, Nancy, Hendy, GeorgeTheBoy, Commander Fi5h
I like this, hope it gets more official. And will be one of the big things in the server. Great idea
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
We need someone with a bad-ass voice to make a tune for the radio that plays between songs sometimes, like the beginning of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwJhdfyHBVQ
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Weecow, Commander Fi5h
Hope to hear some biggie and 2pac and maybe even some dre? D=
This looks like a good addition to the server and i really want a radio in my car.
The following 1 user Likes Nancy's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(04-09-2013, 01:01 PM)beflok Wrote: We should really include a client side radio prop as well for homes. I always loved the dark RP servers that had that where I could just listen from the comfort of my own home.

Like I wrote in the "What is Evocity Radio?" sub-topic,

Matt told be he would be coding this, so I am sure it will eventually be implemented!

(04-09-2013, 01:15 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: We need someone with a bad-ass voice to make a tune for the radio that plays between songs sometimes, like the beginning of this:

I am currently awaiting response from "Mr Epic Voice" who once played in this community, he's got the absolute best voice we could ever wish for. So, let's hope for the best.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • beflok, Commander Fi5h
But not only Dubstep and drum 'n bass indeed, I want to hear rock songs too when driving full speed trough the city with a mustang.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Floodify, Commander Fi5h