Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
(04-09-2013, 01:26 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: But not only Dubstep and drum 'n bass indeed, I want to hear rock songs too when driving full speed trough the city with a mustang.

I can assure you that it won't be drum n' bass and dubstep constantly. It will be everything from Country to Heavy Metal.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Nancy, Commander Fi5h
(04-09-2013, 01:15 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: We need someone with a bad-ass voice to make a tune for the radio that plays between songs sometimes, like the beginning of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwJhdfyHBVQ

I believe something like that should be for clans or upcoming RP events, which would make it function like a normal everyday station.
The following 1 user Likes Hendy's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Oh Lawd this is amazing Cheese

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Infernaw
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43964937
Hours on the servers: 891
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Yes, I've been streaming music during LAN parties and stuff. I also have the ability to take suggestions from my listeners and play what they desire. "Listener's Hour" or something.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? Because I've roleplayed so many things, and hosting a radio channel has always been something I've wanted to do.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Depends on what the other channels are playing. I thought about playing either what's hot around the globe right now, like mainstream music. But I'd rather host a channel with various metal and core music.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Viljo, Floodify, Commander Fi5h
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Joykill
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26300679
Hours on the servers: 282 and counting...
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Yes, I previously was host for a internet radio. They site shut down, and I haven't been doing anything with broadcasting since.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I believe I can make a great addition to the team of hosts, and it could be lots of fun to become a host on the radio.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? I'd prefer playing rock, maybe even rap as well. I often listen to songs that aren't really mainstream, and believe I can add a touch to the radio by not only playing songs they already know.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Ah hell

Steam Name: Fultzy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42793994

Hours on the servers: 1205

Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I have DJed a few dances IRL

Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? Because I sit here and listen to music the whole time I am on FL anyway so might as well have people listen to what I am playing here. We also need some American DJs and I fit that role beautifully.

What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? House, Hip-hop, Dance, Rap, Chill-Step

Radio Station Name: Chill and Rage Depending on the mood

I will supply music examples if needed.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Steam Name: [FL:RP] myfloodify
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45481779
Hours on the servers: 263
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I haven't had any radio experience, but I have a experience within having a youtube channel commenting to games. I have gotten SAM and I'm "good" with it, meaning that I know it. I'm actually ending a 9 year education in music to the summer, like playing instruments, singing and more. So I have some experience in the music area.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I think that this seems like something fun and special and of course something exiting. And of course I want to help the citizens in evo to listen to great music!
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? House, Rock, Hard Rock and perhaps metal.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Brilliant, I shall await the radio's arrival.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(04-09-2013, 01:15 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: We need someone with a bad-ass voice to make a tune for the radio that plays between songs sometimes, like the beginning of this:

I can edit something like this, just someone with a good accent and I'll use Adobe Audition and VDJ for editing it.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Steam Name: (Your name on steam) [FL:RP] SamuelFTW
Steam ID: (Your steam ID) STEAM_0:0:45455941
Hours on the servers: (How many hours you have) 467
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? (If yes, explain what experience you have) I've had over 5 years of experience while DJing for many gaming fansites, Head DJ on many sites and all done using SAM Broadcaster, so a large amount of experience there. also visited several professional radios and gathered some tips from the UK's best radio DJs.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? (Explain shortly why you would like to be a host on the radio) EvoCity Radio sounds like a way to bring my OOC hobbies into IC. I have thought of so many different ideas and events that could be hosted to go with this radio. Radio is my passion and I hope to think of this as a real life career path, all the experience I can get will really make a difference.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? (Country, Club, House, Rock, Pop etc) I tend to do a request show normally, however I play random songs from all genres and time periods.

Also, I almost died when I saw this come up. I was so excited. You have no idea.

Written on an IPad while in Spain. Sorry, for any grammatical errors.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Aing's post:
  • Commander Fi5h

I Would Love to try and do this, If you want to hear my voice and you can decide? I've practiced my radio voice aha. I can just show you next time your online or something.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Commander Fi5h