Win $250,000!
I want it cause I didn't get picked to play Deal or no deal.

Jokes aside, I want some to save up for another car. :3
I want it so I can have more money.

With more money, I can a LOT of fishing rods and use them as throwing spears when the Martians come...
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Reefanis
I want to buy a few firetrucks, so I can run people over while playing some shitty song.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I would simply put all the moneys to events, of course passive events like Disco, Charity's, Restaurant (with 20-50€% discount), free staying hotel and much much more...

To be exact, I would donate all my moneys to Estleback Corporation. Yes, I own it, but I do not own the money that is in the corporation nor does the corporation own my private moneys.

Not only will the moneys be used to go to the events and RP's that Estleback will arrange, but to pay all of these wonderful persons that are in the corporation. If I get the money, then I will take half of the money to the budget and half of the money to the salary.

Moneys is a big factor on Fearless, so instead of letting them go contra-whoring to earn the moneys and not get out there, to the RP world they would join a clan, simply because they know that they'll earn moneys but also (eventually) have fun. Greater budget, more "joiners".

I do not want the money to myself, I want to help others have fun, help them get to know that RP's fun. With this amount of moneys, it helps me make something extraordinary.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I will pick one in an hour, I'll pick the one I see has the most potential to do something good with this cash.
Was tough, but I'm sure myfloodify needs those cash the most right now. Congratiolations to you, claim them whenever you see me online.

Salinsky, don't worry bro, I got you, I owe you $250,000 <3
(03-19-2013, 11:03 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Was tough, but I'm sure myfloodify needs those cash the most right now. Congratiolations to you, claim them whenever you see me online.

Salinsky, don't worry bro, I got you, I owe you $250,000 <3

Thank you, I will make the best use of them. Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If you give me them i'll clean your shoes :3 Heart
RIP in Pepperonis.
(03-22-2013, 03:14 PM)ToasTie Wrote: If you give me them i'll clean your shoes :3 Heart

It's over Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I thought you meant 250 real thousands. Damn it.

If you gave me 250k I wouldn't have to contraband anymoar?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”