Win $250,000!
Heart 
I bet you want to win $250,000, eh? This time, it won't be as easy as a drawing.

State OOCly why you should have the in-game cash, may the best win. I wouldn't want it to go to someone who wants to use them for aggressive RP.
You love me? I lick bumhole good?
Those aren't going to make you win.
So I can buy lots of Weapons! to use on other admins not you!
The following 7 users Like Temar's post:
  • beflok, Disabled Angel, Russkie, Red Orchestra, Salinsky, Dr Tomorrow, DoomDude1
I could do with the $250,000 to promote passive RP, my ideas of what i could do with it:

Buy some house dupes and a nice lokus to do family passive RP
Buy a car and suit to be a business man that runs his own games development studio
Buy a "security firm" out and start selling my services (again another business man passiveRP)

The reason i need 250k for all this is i really would like to flesh those ideas out, pay people as if they really worked for me etc etc

I also promise of that 250k none of it will be on weapons, the only money i will use for guns is for my security firm

~Brian

thanks narco
(03-18-2013, 10:53 PM)Temar Wrote: So I can buy lots of Weapons! to use on other admins not you!

You dropped enough nukes on our asses Sad
If I had won this cash prize, It would go toward advertisements for RP's I may have made with myself or others. This prize could also give me the potential opportunity
to purchase props from the market for RPs.
To buy my lambo, and I won't CDM, I drive correctly and use cruise control. I'll have about 100k left, so I'll probably use it for some passive RP's. I don't do aggressive RP. With all the hours I have, I've never raided anyone ^^

IC reason: I would use this money to help fund my Nuclear research, my projects aims to bring Nuclear power to Evo-City within one year. This new energy source will benefit the whole society greatly.

OOC reason: I would money to spend on adverts for passive roleplays, also for my ice-cream van RP I want to sell food at realistic prices which means I lose a lot of money.
I will simply give you a list
List:
-I need more money for my heavy weapons to be heavily armed all the time
-I have to repay my loans
-Need extra cash for construct more houses
-I will give even 50% of this 250k to poor people
-Current upkeep cost of my buildings is very huge
-I'm about to open restaurant "Le Flaczek"

And that's all nothing more to add.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk