Have specific areas to change suits / timer to change
+support on both.
(03-18-2013, 02:51 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 11:44 AM)starkiller56 Wrote: -support
This would make it more realistic but also one of the reasons for donating is that you can use suits as disguises so police cant identify you or so people don't know your job.
You do realize that when the police has seen your "face" (Your name) They can identify you whether you're wearing a different suit or not, right? Even if you'd change to the dress, you'd RP'ly be a guy wearing a dress. The only exception is a suit that covers your face (Gasmask). Many people think I'm metagaming when I bust them after they change suits, which is always a false accusation seeing how as I can identify the face. Which, like I said, means that no matter how fast you can change from suit to suit, if they saw your "face", they can and likely will identify you.

On a sidenote: They can ofcourse not know your job when you're wearing a suit, but if you committed a crime and they saw your "face" they can identify you.

+ Support to the timer suggestion.

After re-reading I noticed my +Support was not really for any specific aspect of the suggestion, edited that.
Salinsky, lets make a scenario. I kill someone you are behind me, you see my name I run go around the corner, change suits. You didn't see me from the front but you saw my name so you're going to know who I am?
(03-20-2013, 05:59 PM)starkiller56 Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 02:51 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 11:44 AM)starkiller56 Wrote: -support
This would make it more realistic but also one of the reasons for donating is that you can use suits as disguises so police cant identify you or so people don't know your job.
You do realize that when the police has seen your "face" (Your name) They can identify you whether you're wearing a different suit or not, right? Even if you'd change to the dress, you'd RP'ly be a guy wearing a dress. The only exception is a suit that covers your face (Gasmask). Many people think I'm metagaming when I bust them after they change suits, which is always a false accusation seeing how as I can identify the face. Which, like I said, means that no matter how fast you can change from suit to suit, if they saw your "face", they can and likely will identify you.

On a sidenote: They can ofcourse not know your job when you're wearing a suit, but if you committed a crime and they saw your "face" they can identify you.

+ Support to the timer suggestion.

After re-reading I noticed my +Support was not really for any specific aspect of the suggestion, edited that.
Salinsky, lets make a scenario. I kill someone you are behind me, you see my name I run go around the corner, change suits. You didn't see me from the front but you saw my name so you're going to know who I am?

But you won't look for the suit that you changed to, plus, you don't change a suit in half a second, that's just weird.
You can always try to RP it. You change your suit but as the cop you say: 'Hey, I remember you, you were the guy I just saw steal that woman's hand bag.'

Something similar to that. I wouldn't classify it as metagamig, unless an admin tells me here that it is.
Regards,
aviator
- Support

It would be rather annoying.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
And one more thing, why change suit just around the corner? Isn't it illegal to walk around in your underwear/naked in most countries? because I'm pretty sure that you have to remove your unemployed clothes to wear the suit.

Again, +support to change suits in certain parts of some buildings.
(03-20-2013, 06:02 PM)Aviator Wrote: You can always try to RP it. You change your suit but as the cop you say: 'Hey, I remember you, you were the guy I just saw steal that woman's hand bag.'

Something similar to that. I wouldn't classify it as metagamig, unless an admin tells me here that it is.

But then you would have most of people going "omg metagaming you n00b I have suit on nao BR incoming"
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41662216&b=8]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...072&page=4
CPU: i7 3770k at 3.5Ghz (for now) stock cooler
GPU: MSI GTX 670 2GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
And last I check, it's only metagaming knowing a person's job with the suit, not the person's face and name.

You could be rebel with your name and try to raid the president, but 20 minutes later you could be a rebel in suit wanting to talk to the president quietly.
Approved
Will add 10 sec delay same as when you /sleep
And add a check for being indoors