Have specific areas to change suits / timer to change
Title of Suggestion:Have suits take time to put on and/or specific areas to change

Description:Basically, add in a place to change your suits, such as apartment buildings or other areas to change your clothes. If this seems to "cumbersome" then have an amount of time to change it in

Why:Because it is a bit unrealistic for someone to just snap into a suit instantly, especially when people use binds for it. One situation before got a lot of people thinking about this when a cop chased a woman with a crowbar down an alley, by the time he turned the corner she had changed into a male suit. So I think maybe making it take 10-20 seconds to change a suit (and also maybe in house-like areas or private offices) would help makes officers and other people lives easier.

Feel free to leave alternate suggestions for this below! Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41662216&b=8]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...072&page=4
CPU: i7 3770k at 3.5Ghz (for now) stock cooler
GPU: MSI GTX 670 2GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
+Support.

I remember a suggestion similar. I like the idea of a timer. It will help stop this 'power gaming' of some sort when in Police Chases and what not.
Regards,
aviator
(03-18-2013, 07:04 AM)Aviator Wrote: +Support.

I remember a suggestion similar. I like the idea of a timer. It will help stop this 'power gaming' of some sort when in Police Chases and what not.
It definitely would help against the half powergaming half FailRP situation that I come across many a time. I was thinking the specific areas to change could be implemented the same way as the "Don't go in the cave" warning system works, because it detects you're in an area, so they could place something such as that in houses, bedrooms etc.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41662216&b=8]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...072&page=4
CPU: i7 3770k at 3.5Ghz (for now) stock cooler
GPU: MSI GTX 670 2GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
-support
This would make it more realistic but also one of the reasons for donating is that you can use suits as disguises so police cant identify you or so people don't know your job.
(03-18-2013, 11:44 AM)starkiller56 Wrote: -support
This would make it more realistic but also one of the reasons for donating is that you can use suits as disguises so police cant identify you or so people don't know your job.

You can still do this, just not as fast.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Narc
+support
(03-18-2013, 11:44 AM)starkiller56 Wrote: -support
You do realize that when the police has seen your "face" (Your name) They can identify you whether you're wearing a different suit or not, right? Even if you'd change to the dress, you'd RP'ly be a guy wearing a dress. The only exception is a suit that covers your face (Gasmask). Many people think I'm metagaming when I bust them after they change suits, which is always a false accusation seeing how as I can identify the face. Which, like I said, means that no matter how fast you can change from suit to suit, if they saw your "face", they can and likely will identify you.

On a sidenote: They can ofcourse not know your job when you're wearing a suit, but if you committed a crime and they saw your "face" they can identify you.

+ Support to the timer suggestion.

After re-reading I noticed my +Support was not really for any specific aspect of the suggestion, edited that.
-support to changing areas, people are free to change their clothes wherever they want, whenever they want.

+support to timer, as it still does take time to change out of one set of clothing and into another.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
+ support for timer.
+Support for both areas and timers