Resignation.
But...who will watch 33x? Really sorry to see you go, Salinsky. Hope you sort everything out and return soon.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Wow man i didint like you and i didint know you well but its hard to say goodbye for some reason? well i hope you come back :')
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
Sad to see you leave.... I was like shark grabing your droped items on v2d lolz
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
It saddens me to see you go but I completely understand your reasons.

Especially this part I really do respect you for saying this.
Quote:My reasons for resigning are that I am stressed with IRL things I need to handle and Garry's Mod is becoming a tad boring for me, I am afraid that this will influence the way I administrate on the servers and therefore I've decided it's for the best to resign. Due to the stress in real life I've been rather inactive lately, I think that long-term inactivity will not benefit the community and I do not want to feel like I am holding up a spot for someone who can fulfill the task.

Good luck on your future endeavors. I hope you will come by from time to time.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Salinsky
I'm planning to stop by once in a while and I might fully return if I regain interest for Garry's Mod and get my life back in order Smile
The following 2 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Volimius, buffalobagingi
This is a sad day for us all.

I think you are a great guy, and I highly admire you for having the balls to step out and sort out your private issues.
I hope everything works out for you, and I am already itching my hands to see you return. Someday. Someday.
It sucks that I didn't get to know you better before you resigned although I respect the descicion.
I hope that this will make you less stressed out and that you get more time to live life! As said earlier. You are one great person, you have charisma that will take you far in life and you are a bastard to discuss in an understandable way.

You take care now, buddy! Enjoy life without stress, stress gives you cancer. This thread has cancer. Sad
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

Thank you for your service Salinsky, I only wish I got to RP with you more.
Then it needs chemo, and fast =(
Salinsky, you were a great moderator I would had said bye in game when I saw you earlier but that was before I saw this thread. Good luck in RL hopefully you will return to fearless some day, moderator or not. Good bye.
Goodby salinsky, you where a great mod, and i will personaly miss you on the server.