Resignation.
Dear Fearlessians,

today is the day that I have made the definitive decision of taking distance from my position as a server moderator.
It's been a pleasure serving the community, but to everything there's an end.

I want to thank the staff for giving me this opportunity, it was a great run and I hope I've helped out on the servers somewhat according to your expectations.
I've stood my grounds on V33X mainly, it was and still is the server that, in my opinion, requires most administrative attention.

My reasons for resigning are that I am stressed with IRL things I need to handle and Garry's Mod is becoming a tad boring for me, I am afraid that this will influence the way I administrate on the servers and therefore I've decided it's for the best to resign. Due to the stress in real life I've been rather inactive lately, I think that long-term inactivity will not benefit the community and I do not want to feel like I am holding up a spot for someone who can fulfill the task.
I could write up a sappy story, but this is reality, no need to sugarcoat this.

With my resignation, I am also taking my leave from the community as a whole, at least until I have sorted my private issues out. I've had great times here at Fearless, but no longer do I join the servers with the same amount of joy as before, this is not because of my moderator duties, but because I've lost interest in Garry's Mod as a whole, like I mentioned before.

Take care,
Salinsky.
Ah! That means I'll finally see you outside the house more! Just joking.
You've been an magnificent asset to our community and you've given it your all. I respect that.
You deserved your moderator rank the most, because it was your passion.
We've joined together and we've left together, as always Smile
It's still sad to see you leave the community.

Let's go grab McDonalds tomorrow,

Zealord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bparw9Jo3dk
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 5 users Like Zealord's post:
  • Salinsky, tQto, Nevy, Floodify, Alphaey
I LOVE YOU, PLEASE MAKE BABIES WITH ME NOT ZEALORD.

No, but seriously, great work. Best of luck man
The following 2 users Like wweee2345's post:
  • Zealord, Salinsky
Not only my colleague, but also a close friend. I will really miss the times with you, Salinsky. I will never forget the things you have done, not only for this community, but also for me, other people and our players.
We have had our ups and downs, but I'm glad that every time we had a disagreement, we worked it out.
I can't imagine a day without you sitting there on v33x and taking care of it all, I just can't, but the choice has been made, and the call is yours, and I most truly respect that.

Thank you for your time on Fearless, it has been a pleasure to work alongside you, you're like a brother to me.

**Narcotic sheds a tear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNVB93k8WFU
The following 3 users Like Narc's post:
  • Salinsky, tQto, Alphaey
Good luck with solving the issues in your life, hope things get better for you.
Hope you come back, this community won't be the same without you.

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Volimius
Day-um....

Goodbye Salinsky, you were a great moderator and I really enjoyed the RPs you used to make.
Best of luck for your future Smile
Good luck, Sally. You've been the angel of v33x.

PS: You should come to Sweden with Zealord and visit me and Wweee2345 this summer :c
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Salinsky, Zealord, Floodify
Salinsky, you were a great moderator, it's really sad to see someone who put so much effort into helping this community. I can't thank you enough for helping me with everything on the server, you helped me RP, build and most of all you worked your ass off. I really hope everything turns out fine for you later in life!

My face:
[Image: SadKid2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1270715490891]

Thank you for everything!
Verzyn
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Alphaey
Good luck in your future from me and Freezak, you were one of the best and i think FL won't be same without you so i hope you will be back.. one day...
(03-12-2013, 10:36 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Good luck, Sally. You've been the angel of v33x.

PS: You should come to Sweden with Zealord and visit me and Wweee2345 this summer :c
In all honesty... Zealord and I were actually planning to do so, soon I'll have my driver's license. Some time off would be great :)
The following 3 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Infernaw, buffalobagingi, Zealord