Resignation.
Damn, shame to see you leave Sad

Hope you resolve your stress issues and come back to the community!
*cries*
WHY !?!

I will miss you, you always answered my calls for help D:
(03-12-2013, 10:43 PM)Ciryl Wrote: WHY !?!

Loved doing so just to see your pretty face smile :)
NOOOO not salinsky

[Image: 136042532756.jpg]
(03-12-2013, 10:45 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 10:43 PM)Ciryl Wrote: WHY !?!

Loved doing so just to see your pretty face smile Smile

[Image: 81060786.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Salinsky
I don't know if I can find the words for this.

You are one of the nicest people I've ever met, you did an exceptional job as a Moderator and you are generally an awesome person. I would even consider you a brother.
I could write paragraphs of all the brilliant adventures that we have had such as Al Gore and ManBearPig and countless others.

It's really sad that you are resigning and I was really hoping you wouldn't, V33x certainly won't feel the same without you.

Anyway, text me or message me through steam whenever you feel like it.

http://youtu.be/9TcztyNlFx0
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Salinsky
Well salinsky... i will miss you, your party bus.... your night club.... which i was DJ on.... DARN good times.... but you have been a big bitch sometimes....
Well, being a bitch is my specialty. Ask Narcotic <3
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Narc
Before I met you I always thought that minges never change

Early Summer 2012, I caught both you and Zealord breaking insane amount of rules at the same time, the reason why the two of you were banned for a pretty good while
By that time you probably knew me by a different nickname which is Donut1052
You have been raging over that ban for a very long time and I fixed one simple thought on my mind about you that you were a complete minge
Later you and Zealord decided to leave, after what you both got Perma banned (I guess) both from forums and server
I had a thought that I was the reason why you two left, felt a bit guilty

Late summer 2012, you both requested for an unban and it was accepted, I started seeing big difference in behavior
Still I was denying the fact that both of you might have became from minges to mature guys

Fall 2012, I have seen a lot of descent RPs and behavior from you. I kind of started to like you two so I thought if I should change my thoughts about you. But the "minges never change" was literally stuck in my head

Near End of 2012, I was surprised, how fast you regained respect from community members after being hated by quite a few people out here. You recieved moderator status. I was even proud of you, although never got a chance to know you personally

And now, I still don't know a lot about you, but you are first person to convince me that minges do change. They still can become mature
And this will be why it will be sad for me to see you leaving