A quick helloooo and a little question
Wink 
Well I'm kinda new and I'm kinda not. Ive played this server a few time before I got Garrys Mod myself but now I'm on it non stop I just thought I'd introduce myself my names martyn as you may have gathered and I'm from Glasgow, Scotland so if you find yourself playing with me I will most likely type because no one can ever understand us lol. Tounge

[Image: 64jmzs.png]

I have just one question I was hoping someone could answer. Now you probably get this alot but Fail RP heres the thing if you are the police and someone has a gun pointed at you you will then take out yours if you have one. This is how it happens in real life. So when I've down this people have shouted that fail rp although i dont see how it is can someone clear it up for me thanks...

[Image: 64jmzs.png]

Martyn.
The following 1 user Likes martycee's post:
  • Russkie
Hello Martyn! Welcome to Fearless!

Regarding your question, if someone has a gun pointed at you, you wouldn't be able to reach into your gun holster to pull your own one out in time, he would gun you down before you do, you are supposed to act as though your life is in peril. The term is classed as FearRP.
Lead by example.
Welcome to Fearless, Martycee!

I hope you enjoy your stay at Fearless!

Be sure to read the Rules, and to check out the Fearless Roleplay Guide!

If you need any help, just drop me a PM, I don't mind helping! Smile
Welcome to Fearless mate.
Hello Martyn!

Welcome to the Fearless RP Community!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Hello Martyn,

Read the rules and you'll get all of your questions! Tho, if you have still some questions, I advise you to read and post here; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21869
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Welcome to Fearless.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome to Fearless,

I hope you enjoy your RP experiences!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Hello Martyn!

If you need any help, or indeed any questions, just hit me up with a PM!
If I don't reply to a question about the rules, you can check them out here!
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21869
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Hello and welcome to FL..
Enjoy your stay here.