Is it allowed to...
Is it allowed to betray the President when you are SS or a Cop. Only when you have a reason,for example: When he is a dictaor.
Thank you very much ^^
I would imagine it is, a coup d'etat if you will!
You may not be an anti-government activist or so, while assigned to do the job, you must do it, go Unemployed if you wish to start a revolution.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Menswear Dog
Okay thanks for clearing it up Narcotic!
You're a really helpful admin haha. Been posting on all kinds of threads
Now we got questions i wonder if you are allowed to execute prisoners like... If a bunch of Unemployees and Rebels or shit raids and you win can you take their leader and execute him of the bridge or something like that to make people fear you? So they can see their rebellious leader are dead?!?

Or something more simple like if a guy shot 3 people and need to be punished to death :3
(02-24-2013, 02:45 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote: Now we got questions i wonder if you are allowed to execute prisoners like... If a bunch of Unemployees and Rebels or shit raids and you win can you take their leader and execute him of the bridge or something like that to make people fear you? So they can see their rebellious leader are dead?!?

Or something more simple like if a guy shot 3 people and need to be punished to death :3

Ciryl asked this before. You're allowed to as long as it's RPed very well.
(02-25-2013, 07:41 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 02:45 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote: Now we got questions i wonder if you are allowed to execute prisoners like... If a bunch of Unemployees and Rebels or shit raids and you win can you take their leader and execute him of the bridge or something like that to make people fear you? So they can see their rebellious leader are dead?!?

*Prepares the gas chamber

F*ck yeaah
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Verzyn, GeorgeTheBoy
(02-25-2013, 07:41 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:

Yes and it has to be for good reasons - not for reasons like... he punched someone
You CAN'T betray him, if you shoot the president as a government worker, he will simply respawn. The most you can do is let people in, but that would probably be considered FailRP
(03-01-2013, 09:01 AM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: You CAN'T betray him, if you shoot the president as a government worker, he will simply respawn. The most you can do is let people in, but that would probably be considered FailRP

That has already been said.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Nadrickk