Is stealth possible?
This is something I've considered for a while, but can you be stealthy in Garry's mod?

Is there a trick to it? And have you ever been stealthy before? (In the Roleplay servers or in General Garry's mod, all answers are fine!)
You can, to me its luck and chance on getting around others that are either out to get you or basicly just avoiding some people.
Its all about blending in, I once raided the President with a Knife, I managed to get through the entire SS Team and Hired Security Guards un-noticed, then Knife the President when he wasn't expecting it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • SadN3rd, Russkie, A_Grape, Hungames
I snuk in a base at UM once, behind those white towers, got all the way back to the yellow big one until I got noticed. It was then too late for them, they got taken down from every angle.

But yeah, it is possible.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
One of the things i love doing most, Normally on V2P, is when i find a Corleone base, and i stealthily try to see what they are doing in it. I don't know what it is, but there is something about sneaking around Corleone that i find fun.
Yup, once took out 2 cops and an SS with a crowbar. I got found out and gunned down eventually though.
Lead by example.
I once spied on a taxi driver from behind a counter in third person, i was there for 5 min thi'll he found me and i had to kill him.
Me and Jamie's ninja raid, Killing like 5 rebels without anyone noticing anything with tranqs and knives Tounge
The following 2 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Russkie, SadN3rd