Suit Timer
(02-05-2013, 06:34 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: -Support

Never seen anyone doing that. and if you are doing a PassiveRP, in which someone needs to "quickly" Change there suit/dress, hows it going to work!?

I am cop usually every time I am on the server. I get to experience a lot of rule breakages, NLR, FearRP(biggest), meta-gaming.

You can't instantly get dressed can you? I don't know someone who can dress into a 'formal' suit in a second. Imagine it like sleeping. You wait 10 seconds. You sleep.

Click 'use'. A 10 second timer is initiated. Your suit is changed! It will help to stop meta-gaming and power-gaming (if you can call that).

+Support.

(02-05-2013, 08:20 AM)xXxSpwnKillaxXx Wrote: -Support
Already has about a 1-2 second delay when Pressing F1 to use it, plus having the F1 Menu open - Total about 5-7 seconds.
Has about a 3-5 second delay when using KeyBinds for suits.

That is a delay is like manufacture delay. A chase will last more than 2 seconds so by then your forced waiting time is finished. That delay is used to stop over-loading the server (crashing it) not to add realism. Also the 1-2 second delay you might be thinking of it the instant change, like when you click on a job, then another one accidentally then you must wait over 200 seconds to become the job you just clicked on.
Regards,
aviator
-support

This will indeed solve this particular FailRP scenario, but on the other hand makes it annoying for all other players to switch their skin.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Let's face it, I doubt anyone could pick up a suit and wear it withing 30 seconds. (Unless you're Barney from "How I met your mother".)

People should be glad the guy suggested 15 seconds of waiting time.
Done.