Suit Timer
(02-04-2013, 04:47 PM)Aviator Wrote: I would like a timer to get changed into suits. I am fed up of the meta-gaming through suits in this way. I was a cop trying to get someone and then ran round a corner and changed suits instantly so therefore, I had to stop the chase. I consider it power gaming.

Title of Suggestion: Suit timer

Description: Suits should take 10-15 seconds to put on to prevent people from changing suits when being chased, and if someone sees you change suits then they will automatically know it's you.

Why: Why not?
-/+ I'm not sure this is not needed really I'm not fully decided and I have not been in a situation as a cop while a man did that plus I put on and off my suit to find a good job model so I think -support ill post if I think it should be added later
+ support
How about this,

When you click "Use" on the suits/dress, it will activate a 10-15 second timer. If the user moves, it will cancel them from putting on their suit. This will prevent users from running and putting on the suit, and it is also more realistic. After putting on a suit, the user should have to wait around 5 minutes to put on a new one, just to prevent them from changing suits constantly.

Also, +Support.
(02-05-2013, 12:48 AM)Temar Wrote: + support
(02-05-2013, 02:55 AM)Nevinator Wrote: How about this,

When you click "Use" on the suits/dress, it will activate a 10-15 second timer. If the user moves, it will cancel them from putting on their suit. This will prevent users from running and putting on the suit, and it is also more realistic. After putting on a suit, the user should have to wait around 5 minutes to put on a new one, just to prevent them from changing suits constantly.

Also, +Support.

+support on that
I really don't want this because when im showing suits to sell I have to switch that's 1 -support reason also until they add Change your class model I turn off and on my suit till I get a good model and mainly my first reason stated would really annoy me so -support
(02-05-2013, 03:04 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: I really don't want this because when im showing suits to sell I have to switch that's 1 -support reason also until they add Change your class model I turn off and on my suit till I get a good model and mainly my first reason stated would really annoy me so -support

Your reason is the exact reason why this suggestion needs to be approved. People like you do that to change your identity, which can be used to prevent people from recognizing you, at least without meta-gaming.
+ Support
Good idea.

+Support