Best Mods?
Nobody named DayZ yet?
I'm suprised!

Edit: No i'm not
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I'd suggest to play Morrowind with for example http://www.ornitocopter.net/morrowind-ov...reenshots/ mod which overhauls graphics and sound effects got really good look into old game and also why not other mods too I have +60 mods running in morrowind.

If you like RTS games then Warcraft 3 mods dOtA, Aeon of strife
(01-15-2013, 06:33 PM)Mahti Wrote: I'd suggest to play Morrowind with for example http://www.ornitocopter.net/morrowind-ov...reenshots/ mod which overhauls graphics and sound effects got really good look into old game and also why not other mods too I have +60 mods running in morrowind.

If you like RTS games then Warcraft 3 mods dOtA, Aeon of strife

Hmmmm, I have Morrowind... might bring the old spark back...
BM:S that is all
(01-15-2013, 06:08 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Well, consider TES mods, my golden age was with Oblivion where I had around 60-70 mods running at a time, making the game VERY unstable. I even went so far to actually start making my own, so I've created 3-4 (minor NPC mods, too lazy to code any further).

I must say I've improved with Skyrim, I only have about 20 mods installed Tounge.

Oh yes, One of my favorite Skyrim mods is magic duels.
(01-15-2013, 06:03 PM)Rayne Wrote: I hate to download mods then having to install them ,, I'm just too lazy to do so..

You know what's Desura? It will put you out of installation misery

And yeah, I love mods for Elder scrolls. But I am not really
Up to games involving magic :|
(01-15-2013, 07:34 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 06:03 PM)Rayne Wrote: I hate to download mods then having to install them ,, I'm just too lazy to do so..

There's probably a mod out there that removes magic...
That's right!
I am using mods which completely changes everything.
For example Dragons are Mechs
Spells are pistols or rifles (Thanks to Fallout Reborn Realism mod)
Suits are modern combat wear
Horses exchanged with Cars mod
Etc
(01-15-2013, 07:40 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: That's right!
I am using mods which completely changes everything.
For example Dragons are Mechs
Spells are pistols or rifles (Thanks to Fallout Reborn Realism mod)
Suits are modern combat wear
Horses exchanged with Cars mod
Etc

So you basically turned Skyrim into... not Skyrim?

Or rather just get Fallout and install 1-2 mods Tounge
(01-15-2013, 07:34 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:

Go back to FarCry3 NOW ! lol jk ,,,

Btw , Tell me more about this Desura thing , I've heard about it never used it ..

I only started looking for mods cause I wan't something to unpack the game for me , AKA less loading screens ,, It pisses me off when I have to go into 5 loading screens just to get to a shop then I realize it is not the shop I want ..

I have Skyrim on the 360 , My PC is too shit to even run Minecraft -_-" ..
It's been a while since I played Skyrim , But I might go back to it after I heard about the RedGuard expansion pack ,, My favorite race in Tamriel Cheese